La Liga official complaint about City

Unlike the French League who wrote an incredibly articulate and forceful response of their club (PSG) when they faced a similar baseless attack from this idiot - our own FA will do nothing - because of course Bird and Bird have been beavering away for years trying to unravel any kind of dirt they can throw at us - so the FA probably welcome Tebas attacking us in the way.
It would be the Premier League and Richard Masters, rather than the FA, that should be piping up.

Although, Newcastle lodged a complaint of inappropriate behaviour against him during their takeover so I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for him to get behind us.

I'm sick of ill-informed wankers slagging off Manchester City.
It's gone on for too long; it's damaging the image of the club and devaluing the team's achievements.
If you throw enough mud, some of it sticks.
It needs to be slapped down, once and for all. Tell them to prove their case or shut up.
I'm with you Blue.

I don't like listening to all the anti-City stuff and the ongoing smear campaign fueled by the media becomes tiresome.

However, this is par for the course for any club that is significantly restructuring the football pyramid.

Chelsea went through it to a lesser degree. The problem we have with the MCFC project is that everyone connected with other clubs and the broadcasting media laughed and mocked it.

There is nothing more infuriating than watching the thing you once mocked and ridiculed turn into the very thing you've always wanted.

It stinks of racism how we are always grouped together with PSG. We are a different club, in a different league, with owners who have zero connection other than being Arab. We don't spend money the same way PSG do. We don't have the same sponsors. And no one calls it out other than Martin Samuel sometimes.

If our owners were American we wouldn't be grouped together with PSG.
If our owners were American we wouldn’t be competitive and floating around mid table with those yank cunts draining 50%+ of the huge tv & commercial offerings in the premier league to support their yank interests. Reinvesting 97% of turnover on football is unheard of for yanks which is why they hate it so much.

It was really pleasing to see Guordiola calling out the hypocrisy of english press and giving it back to them unlike what city have done in the past, city's approach to these accusations or media behaviour in gernal has been underwhelming for far too long, may be its time to take the gloves off and give them as they deserve it rather than trying to avoid the conflict. A defamation suit against Laliga would be a start

UEFA looked at the same books and couldn't find anything either. Yes, I'm aware they banned us regardless, which still puzzles

Jordan keeps banging on about how City got off on evidence that was time barred. Some of UEFA's evidence was actually from before the FFP rules were brought in, therefore there wasn't any rules to break. If Jordan had done his research he would also found that UEFA were also trying to revisit accusations that they had already charged us with back in 2013, double jeopardy if you like.
Fucking laughable isn't it. Its like the present government bringing a law in to make smoking cigarettes illegal. Then prosecuting people who used to smoke in the 1980's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.