La Liga official complaint about City

You don't think our books have been looked at.
Yes, they were at CAS for the relevant periods of that complaint. Full on legal action of the kind proposed on here would require all manner of disclosure for potentially much longer periods of time. It's not without risk of things the club would rather not be public knowledge becoming so. I'm not saying we are dodgy, not rules compliant, or doing anything that other super clubs aren't, but a fair assessment of the situation isn't something we tend to benefit from generally ;)

In their eyes it alright for Real Madrid to spend a lot of money to get Aurelien Tchouameni 80mil euros but wrong for City to spend £51 for Erling Haaland (forgetting that most of the funds came from the Ferran Torres deal we did with Barca).

We must be doing something wrong and most definitely breaking the rules

Tebas just loves the attention and spouting nonsense. He pretty much going in saying do something UEFA cause we can't (neither can UEFA cause they got nothing)

He can do one alongside everyone else that believes his bs

Yes, they were at CAS for the relevant periods of that complaint. Full on legal action of the kind proposed on here would require all manner of disclosure for potentially much longer periods of time. It's not without risk of things the club would rather not be public knowledge becoming so. I'm not saying we are dodgy, not rules compliant, or doing anything that other super clubs aren't, but a fair assessment of the situation isn't something we tend to benefit from generally ;)
UEFA looked at the same books and couldn't find anything either. Yes, I'm aware they banned us regardless, which still puzzles me to this day.

He could read the CAS verdict which I doubt he’s ever done despite continuous shite he comes out with. I don’t even know why I’ve just typed that as he gets told what to say.
Jordan keeps banging on about how City got off on evidence that was time barred. Some of UEFA's evidence was actually from before the FFP rules were brought in, therefore there wasn't any rules to break. If Jordan had done his research he would also found that UEFA were also trying to revisit accusations that they had already charged us with back in 2013, double jeopardy if you like.

Sorry pal - I wasn’t trying to belittle you. I genuinely thought you were asking if you’d misunderstood & was answering your last point or “am I missing something”

I agree totally that La Liga started all this spending (with some dodgy dealings along the way) & we’ve got to the stage (legally) where we’ve caught up & trounced them. They don’t like it.
No I know you wasn't.

Hilarious,a league where the top 2 clubs have a combined debt of almost 2 billion refers to money being spent not generated by football itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.