La Liga official complaint about City

Obviously I don't expect the premier League or FA to stand up for us, not like the French league backing PSG.

He's "right" about PSG though isn't he really. Their response to FFP and regulation (whether you agree with it or not - I don't) is to flout it right left and centre. Be it the mega purchases of Mbappe and Neymar in the same season (stage managed books-wise) to their surely rules busting wage bill following the high profile free-agent acquisitions last year. UEFA have done nowt, compared to what they've done to us, on that.

Not helped PSG really dominate though (at least not on the European stage)....so maybe money doesn't automatically buy you success??

Simon Jordan is as bitter as fuck. Pure envy, someone came along with deeper pockets than him, and turned it into a huge success. A self sustaining, trophy winning enterprise. Also, and i have no proof of this, his views are racially motivated. But i strongly suspect that to be the case.

The club has no interest in litigation as it doesn't want our books opened or our ownership structure poured over. Commercially a wise decision as there will always be something in there that will look bad, etc.
You don't think our books have been looked at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.