La Liga official complaint about City

48af5a369635851e50a0b2ad8293f301.jpg
Brilliant......

UEFA shouldn't want, let alone tolerate, an actual FA body under it's umbrella to raise complaints about other teams, be it in their own or other leagues, without justification or evidence.

There should be one of two ways this is dealt with,and to me Ceferin has to do one of these to show his authority and get the kids at the back of the classroom to quieten down.

One is to rebuff the claims Tebas makes and warn him about future conduct, based on UEFA's own experiences with us and the CAS decision. This statement, as well as quotes attributed after the CAS decision and attributed to Tebas and similar characters, also bring into disrepute the CAS process which UEFA have to abide by.

Two, play along. Ask them for evidence, put us on trial. But make it clear that falsely claiming injustices and demanding expulsions as they have been, carries a hefty penalty also if they're found to be unsubstantiated. If UEFA wants to play fair, this is their course of action.

But here is what I think will actually happen. Three, the claims are mostly ignored, UEFA secretly still are hurting from the CAS defeat and have sympathy with Tebas and his claims. But they can't do anything.

I'd also like to say I'm disappointed but unsurprisied our own English FA isn't stepping in for one of it's key member clubs, but that's kind of hard when you have your own investigation going on in the background but can't publicly acknowledge it because CAS already shot it down. Wouldn't happen if it was the debt squad down the road, that's for sure.

Meanwhile we DO have justification and evidence to show Tebas is unjustifiably targeting us, making public statements to defame us and perpetuating a disproven statement that we are cheating. We should be demanding UEFA take action against him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.