La Liga official complaint about City

As someone mentioned a few pages back, what is Tebas actually trying to get from what appears to be a general rant. Maybe it is about trying to get the ESL back on track.

Our PR responses are dictated by management and legal executive, it's very rarely the other way around at City.

Usually the last to know.
How it should be. Can’t have a PR statement about something so important- that hasn’t been approved by the top of the tree.

Its coming to the point where we have to take action against La Liga , if we do nothing then all the idiots in the media will believe there is no smoke without fire , ourselves and PSG need to take a joint action agaisnt Lal Liga's accusations.
Make Tebas produce his evidence to back-up his statements with UEFA/CAS or a court of law , enough is enough , if we do nothing then in some peoples eyes we are admitting guilt , get fatty in court.
Not sure we want to team up with PSG. I actually think their FFP manoeuvres have been a bit dodgy.

IMHO we’re on our own but we’re big, powerful & we’ll run. Will win this war.

How it should be. Can’t have a PR statement about something so important- that hasn’t been approved by the top of the tree.
Who said anything about a public statement? Not what PR is all about. Softly softly catchee monkey.

Who said anything about a public statement? Not what PR is all about. Softly softly catchee monkey.

I don’t really know how it works but I agree that we don’t seem to have any!!

As someone mentioned a few pages back, what is Tebas actually trying to get from what appears to be a general rant. Maybe it is about trying to get the ESL back on track.

Saw a post by Rabin on Twatter, so had a little look online...

...La Liga's go-to legal team is TEBAS COIDURAS... a legal firm founded by - you guessed it - Javier himself... and lead legal guy is his son... so what is Tebas trying to get? Well first and foremost - a shit ton of money!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 09.44.54.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 09.44.54.png
    318.5 KB · Views: 78
Suing UEFA not a good way to get them on our side.
There not on our side anyway....in fact, we are being damaged by their inaction and so it could be side they are already completely on the opposing side.

These claims can be likened to a bully who only pushes you around until you do something about it.

You think doing nothing will mean the issues go away? It's not worked for the last 10+ years.

Not sure we want to team up with PSG. I actually think their FFP manoeuvres have been a bit dodgy.

IMHO we’re on our own but we’re big, powerful & we’ll run. Will win this war.
Yep. M.Leterme knew which side UEFA’s bread was buttered.
As for us winning, it’s ten years at least of guerilla warfare!

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.