La Liga official complaint about City

Rick fucking Parry arrgh, we still have him lurking in the background, briefing his mate Panja. I wonder how the UEFA investigation of the leaks from the Investigatory Chamber is getting on!!?
Conveniently and quietly dropped after Parry left UEFA…
Coincidentally, he then went to the EFL as liverpool’s Trojan Horse, to push the redshirts’ ‘Project Big Picture’ scam

Conveniently and quietly dropped after Parry left UEFA…
Coincidentally, he then went to the EFL as liverpool’s Trojan Horse, to push the redshirts’ ‘Project Big Picture’ scam
I expect Bird and Bird are relaying data from the current PL investigation into us all the way to Liverpool for onward transmission to Parry and from there to Panja, and from there to the pages of the NY TIMES.
And how come the PL appointed Liverpool’s round robin advisors to oversee the investigation into us?

Unfortunately internal politics is part of football, and always has been. Playing in the EFL would involve playing in a league run by an organisation whose boss is Rick Parry! There are plenty of political snakes in the lower leagues.

You see I agree in some way to what you say, but there would be nothing worse than ingratiating ourselves to corruption at this level. These Spanish parasites take it to another level. a level we should never stoop down to.

For me, becoming part of the cabal is something that would kill my love for football stone dead, and it's coming.

I get where you are coming from but the last thing I want is for us to get closer to the politics of football by cultivating anyone in a position at UEFA or any other cabal board.

This may be unpopular but I would rather we played in the old 3rd division than become a part or acquiesce in any way to the "Great and the good" that see football as just a means to an end to make money.
It is far easier to be on a train pissing out of a window than being on a platform trying to piss in

Ourselves and PSG are the new boys on the block and the jealousy and envy from our competitors is only to be expected but when a leader of another league i.e. La Liga is continually throwing unproved accusations then its about time Ceferin took action.
Quite sure if it was a traditional european 'istree club being accused of wrong doings there would be outrage , and UEFA would be putting Jabba the Hutt in his place , but it appears MCFC & PSG are fair game and get no protection.
Khaldoun has already condemned Fatties comments in recent interviews , maybe time to unleash the 100 lawyers at a £100m on the **** , and shut him up for good.
Thats a very good idea. Charge the cost of fighting all these allegations to our ffp balance.

You see I agree in some way to what you say, but there would be nothing worse than ingratiating ourselves to corruption at this level. These Spanish parasites take it to another level. a level we should never stoop down to.

For me, becoming part of the cabal is something that would kill my love for football stone dead, and it's coming.
No, we’ll never become part of the cabal, no istree see. G14, American redshirts, Spanish fascists and their motley crew only. NO ARABS OR MUSLIMS ALLOWED.

Is it me or do Tebas comments about state ownership read as fact in the mail whilst it’s actual an accusation like the rest of him s comments

How come Juventus are included in the complaint ?

I think they're 3 separate complaints rather than an all-in-one job. Has anyone seen the Juventus complaint? Perhaps he's not happy how Jeep increased their sponsorship when fake Ron signed. The Jeep that's owned by Fiat whose owners own Juventus.

Is it me or do Tebas comments about state ownership read as fact in the mail whilst it’s actual an accusation like the rest of him s comments

Did they not include links to all of his sources and evidence then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.