Lacazette

Seriously think we should be in for this guy if we cant get firmino or sterling, can play up front or on the wing, would be a great asset

Agreed, we should just bid for every player ever to appease a few on a football forum.

We should bid for the french footballer of the year, yes... your right.

Much rather that than bid for players who we don't know anything about in Glik or players like Song who will only ever be squad/fringe players. I bet Van Gaal, Mourinho and Wenger will really be quaking in their boots if we were to snap players of this calibre up. When top talent comes around, why wait? Lets get the bids in and sign them up. No fucking around.

We should bid for the french footballer of the year, yes... your right.

Much rather that than bid for players who we don't know anything about in Glik or players like Song who will only ever be squad/fringe players. I bet Van Gaal, Mourinho and Wenger will really be quaking in their boots if we were to snap players of this calibre up. When top talent comes around, why wait? Lets get the bids in and sign them up. No fucking around.
I must have missed when we bid for Song, did it get accepted? Is Glik being unveiled at a 4pm presser tomorrow?

News breaks that apparently Lyon would listen to offers for Lacazette and no more than a few hours later we've apparently decided not to bid and Txiki should give his head a wobble. Am I the only non ITK poster here?

I must have missed when we bid for Song, did it get accepted? Is Glik being unveiled at a 4pm presser tomorrow?

News breaks that apparently Lyon would listen to offers for Lacazette and no more than a few hours later we've apparently decided not to bid and Txiki should give his head a wobble. Am I the only non ITK poster here?

Txixi should give his head a wobble regardless.

Maybe as fans we are pessimistic because of the disappointment in the last 2 seasons, we have almost come to accept that players like Song and Glik are what we are going to end up with instead of players like Lacazette.

Txixi should give his head a wobble regardless.

Maybe as fans we are pessimistic because of the disappointment in the last 2 seasons, we have almost come to accept that players like Song and Glik are what we are going to end up with instead of players like Lacazette.
I wasn't overly disappointed when we won the Premier League and Capital One Cup to be fair

I wasn't overly disappointed when we won the Premier League and Capital One Cup to be fair

I am talking about the transfers in the last 2 seasons, Navas and Jovetic have been disappointments, Negredo was a disappointment seeing as he did not last 2 seasons, Fernandinho needs to up hs game like he did in his first season and Fernando and Mangala have been rubbish. We need to improve in the market rapidly. We may have won the premier league the season before, but our signings in that season never gave us any sustainability and we never improved on what we had which is why we got completely blown away by Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.