Lacazette

I am talking about the transfers in the last 2 seasons, Navas and Jovetic have been disappointments, Negredo was a disappointment seeing as he did not last 2 seasons, Fernandinho needs to up hs game like he did in his first season and Fernando and Mangala have been rubbish. We need to improve in the market rapidly. We may have won the premier league the season before, but our signings in that season never gave us any sustainability and we never improved on what we had which is why we got completely blown away by Chelsea.

I agree mate....City won the league on the back of what we did in the transfer window 3/4/5 years ago.....and still counting on these same players today.....I get the disappointment and agree that overall Txiki has been poor....His past record doesn't give us much confidence that we can get out No1 targets......just hope he can surprise us!;)

I am talking about the transfers in the last 2 seasons, Navas and Jovetic have been disappointments, Negredo was a disappointment seeing as he did not last 2 seasons, Fernandinho needs to up hs game like he did in his first season and Fernando and Mangala have been rubbish. We need to improve in the market rapidly. We may have won the premier league the season before, but our signings in that season never gave us any sustainability and we never improved on what we had which is why we got completely blown away by Chelsea.

Easy to talk in hindsight. Sure to read your comments in two years time that Lacazette was a disappointment. Pudge is right: we are allready panicking for not getting one single player in. Obviously by now we should have had Pogba, De Bruyne, Isco, Gundogan, and Lacazette (ofcourse) signed to start training with us on the 1st of July.

And blown away by Chelsea? No sorry, COMPLETELY blown away. Really?

Seriously think we should be in for this guy if we cant get firmino or sterling, can play up front or on the wing, would be a great asset

Good comments mate...I agree....Lacazette can play up front but has the pace/skill to also play on the wing.....I think he could help in a number of positions and would be a great signing....When you think Sterling might be 40+ mil....if we could get this guy for the reported 30mil it would be a excellent signing....

Easy to talk in hindsight. Sure to read your comments in two years time that Lacazette was a disappointment. Pudge is right: we are allready panicking for not getting one single player in. Obviously by now we should have had Pogba, De Bruyne, Isco, Gundogan, and Lacazette (ofcourse) signed to start training with us on the 1st of July.

And blown away by Chelsea? No sorry, COMPLETELY blown away. Really?

I agree that hindsight is a wonderful thing but if Txiki and the scouting department had done a better job over the last couple of seasons....we would not be still counting on 30-32year olds that were purchased 4/5years ago to hold the team together.....Love or Hate Txiki we all got to admit his record has been poor and confidence in him is low from the fans.....The issue isn't that we've not signed 5players before June 4th....its can we trust Txiki to get our main targets signed at all.....What worries me is that we are linked with the top names at the start of the transfer window but as the weeks go on....we start getting linked with new players because we cant close the deal on our No1 targets......that's what I don't want to happen and watching very closely on whether Txiki can get the job done this time round.....

I see that we cant close the deal on our No 1 targets I must have missed the meeting when the list was given out by the City hierarchy could someone send me the list is it the one with

Pogba
De Bruyne
Isco
Gundogan
Sterling
Lacazette
Wilshire
Kondogbia
Schneidelin
Greizmann
Firmino
Baba
Vidal

or is this just made up BS by the media to fill empty pages of internet and papers

I am sure City know who they want to get and will do what they can to acquire them and if they can't they will have back up plans for other players. What I am also certain is none of the media and none of the people on this internet forum have a clue who City want, so whilst its great for players to be discussed, please lets not state we better get our No 1 targets when we have no idea who they might be this is not fantasy football

I see that we cant close the deal on our No 1 targets I must have missed the meeting when the list was given out by the City hierarchy could someone send me the list is it the one with

Pogba
De Bruyne
Isco
Gundogan
Sterling
Lacazette
Wilshire
Kondogbia
Schneidelin
Greizmann
Firmino
Baba
Vidal

or is this just made up BS by the media to fill empty pages of internet and papers

I am sure City know who they want to get and will do what they can to acquire them and if they can't they will have back up plans for other players. What I am also certain is none of the media and none of the people on this internet forum have a clue who City want, so whilst its great for players to be discussed, please lets not state we better get our No 1 targets when we have no idea who they might be this is not fantasy football

You make some fair comments mate...all I would say is....if Pogba, De Bruyne, Isco, Sterling are not on the list of our No1 targets then we got real problems anyway...don't think too difficult to work out what we needed last year and what players we "should" be looking at...papers/forums can only guess but I think many of us would agree on the pool of players we should be going after..Your right tho...we don't know what our No1 target is......last year we were talking to Fernando from Christmas, so he was clearly one of our top targets and we all saw how that turned out.....this is where Txiki needs to start earning his salary...

Pogba
De Bruyne
Isco
Gundogan
Sterling
Lacazette
Wilshire
Kondogbia
Schneidelin
Greizmann
Firmino
Baba
Vidal

If we have somebody like Caballero, Mangala, Sagna, Fernando, Barkley, Navas and Jovetic as our main targets AGAIN, then City must not wait for those deals to be closed and fire tixi and Co immediately.

But I presume that it's opposite and the likes of, for example, Sterling and KDB are our TOP targets this summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.