Lacazette

I see that we cant close the deal on our No 1 targets I must have missed the meeting when the list was given out by the City hierarchy could someone send me the list is it the one with

Pogba
De Bruyne
Isco
Gundogan
Sterling
Lacazette
Wilshire
Kondogbia
Schneidelin
Greizmann
Firmino
Baba
Vidal

or is this just made up BS by the media to fill empty pages of internet and papers

I am sure City know who they want to get and will do what they can to acquire them and if they can't they will have back up plans for other players. What I am also certain is none of the media and none of the people on this internet forum have a clue who City want, so whilst its great for players to be discussed, please lets not state we better get our No 1 targets when we have no idea who they might be this is not fantasy football

Good post. People don't seem to realise there's a wealth of talent out there. I wouldn't be too upset missing out on De Bruyne if we landed Isco.

I see that we cant close the deal on our No 1 targets I must have missed the meeting when the list was given out by the City hierarchy could someone send me the list is it the one with

Pogba
De Bruyne
Isco
Gundogan
Sterling
Lacazette
Wilshire
Kondogbia
Schneidelin
Greizmann
Firmino
Baba
Vidal

or is this just made up BS by the media to fill empty pages of internet and papers

I am sure City know who they want to get and will do what they can to acquire them and if they can't they will have back up plans for other players. What I am also certain is none of the media and none of the people on this internet forum have a clue who City want, so whilst its great for players to be discussed, please lets not state we better get our No 1 targets when we have no idea who they might be this is not fantasy football
I think this list only confirms that the quality and value in the market this summer is far behind the last two.

They're nearly all players who've had one excellent season or are being bought on potential alone.

Easy to talk in hindsight. Sure to read your comments in two years time that Lacazette was a disappointment. Pudge is right: we are allready panicking for not getting one single player in. Obviously by now we should have had Pogba, De Bruyne, Isco, Gundogan, and Lacazette (ofcourse) signed to start training with us on the 1st of July.

And blown away by Chelsea? No sorry, COMPLETELY blown away. Really?

I think as fans some of us are in denial and always try to make a positive out of a negative...

Ok... lets get to the facts here...

Chelsea bought Fabregas and Costa and built on what they already had, you might say they did not blow us away, but just go and have a look at the league table, it does not lie mate. Chelsea sat on top of the Premier League practically all season without even a challenge from City, they even had the chance to take their early breaks away as the title was already in the bag, it was all too easy for them. We completely threw the towel in within the first few weeks of the season and only started performing when there was no real pressure when we realised the title was won, if we had not have had a good last month, we may have been struggling to finish in the top 4. The only way we are going to catch this Chelsea side is by buying the best talent out there and in my opinion, Lacazette represents this. He has the potential to be a world class striker, not only that but would you really like to see Lacazette in a Chelsea or a Man Utd shirt because i know i wouldn't, same goes for Griezmann. If we are to sell Dzeko and Jovetic, we need at least one more top quality striker to add much needed firepower up top.

I can assure you, Jose Mourinho will not be resting on his laurels this coming season and buying shite like Mangala and Fernando, he will go for players that will push the club forward. That is the trouble with City, we continue to buy quantity over quality and if we would have had the right people in place in the club we would have probably created a dynasty by now, but we let our rivals gain control and take the crown from us. After the 11/12 season, we should have gone all out for Hazard and paid whatever his agent wanted, even last season we saw our rivals Arsenal take a player of Alexis Samchez's quality for the same price we bought Mangala for... now your telling me that is good business? Absolutely ludicrous business if you ask me!

Its time we stopped pussyfooting around and started buying genuine quality. Txixi needs to take this transfer window by the scruff of the neck. The man gets paid a lot of money, he better start earning it because to be honest, i really think i could do a better job in terms of transfers than that waste of space.

I agree that hindsight is a wonderful thing but if Txiki and the scouting department had done a better job over the last couple of seasons....we would not be still counting on 30-32year olds that were purchased 4/5years ago to hold the team together.....Love or Hate Txiki we all got to admit his record has been poor and confidence in him is low from the fans.....The issue isn't that we've not signed 5players before June 4th....its can we trust Txiki to get our main targets signed at all.....What worries me is that we are linked with the top names at the start of the transfer window but as the weeks go on....we start getting linked with new players because we cant close the deal on our No1 targets......that's what I don't want to happen and watching very closely on whether Txiki can get the job done this time round.....

This is exactly how i feel. We had arguably a better squad when we first won the premier league. Not kicked on and improved AT ALL. That is the problem.

I think as fans some of us are in denial and always try to make a positive out of a negative...

Ok... lets get to the facts here...

Chelsea bought Fabregas and Costa and built on what they already had, you might say they did not blow us away, but just go and have a look at the league table, it does not lie mate. Chelsea sat on top of the Premier League practically all season without even a challenge from City, they even had the chance to take their early breaks away as the title was already in the bag, it was all too easy for them. We completely threw the towel in within the first few weeks of the season and only started performing when there was no real pressure when we realised the title was won, if we had not have had a good last month, we may have been struggling to finish in the top 4. The only way we are going to catch this Chelsea side is by buying the best talent out there and in my opinion, Lacazette represents this. He has the potential to be a world class striker, not only that but would you really like to see Lacazette in a Chelsea or a Man Utd shirt because i know i wouldn't, same goes for Griezmann. If we are to sell Dzeko and Jovetic, we need at least one more top quality striker to add much needed firepower up top.

I can assure you, Jose Mourinho will not be resting on his laurels this coming season and buying shite like Mangala and Fernando, he will go for players that will push the club forward. That is the trouble with City, we continue to buy quantity over quality and if we would have had the right people in place in the club we would have probably created a dynasty by now, but we let our rivals gain control and take the crown from us. After the 11/12 season, we should have gone all out for Hazard and paid whatever his agent wanted, even last season we saw our rivals Arsenal take a player of Alexis Samchez's quality for the same price we bought Mangala for... now your telling me that is good business? Absolutely ludicrous business if you ask me!

Its time we stopped pussyfooting around and started buying genuine quality. Txixi needs to take this transfer window by the scruff of the neck. The man gets paid a lot of money, he better start earning it because to be honest, i really think i could do a better job in terms of transfers than that waste of space.

Just how the fucking hell do you know what he is or isn't doing ? Pleaee tell me because I want to know all about it. I have absolutely no fucking idea what is happening behind the scenes, yet you know it's wrong & are casting insults, so where is this information coming from ?

Just how the fucking hell do you know what he is or isn't doing ? Pleaee tell me because I want to know all about it. I have absolutely no fucking idea what is happening behind the scenes, yet you know it's wrong & are casting insults, so where is this information coming from ?
He has been on a mission the last few days to put city and txiki down

I don't know, but i just hope to god he is looking at the right sort of player and is able to get the very best for this football club. We have already missed out on top genuine talent and i cannot go another summer of mediocrity in the transfer market. If we would have spent wisely in the last few seasons, i think we would have kicked on and been the best team in the premier league by a distance. We allowed room for error, we cannot allow any room for error this time. Ambition is the key.

He has been on a mission the last few days to put city and txiki down

Don't you ever just look at our squad and then think that we have gone backwards since 2011/2012 season? We had a better squad of players and as Gary Neville always emphasises, City have gone backwards over the past few years and not forwards, which is very very disappointing considering that we thought we was about to build a dynasty after the 2011/2012 season. This season, we need to start taking giant leaps forward, especially in the transfer market if we are to have any chance of wrestling our title back.

This guy has been spouting shit all day Nev..he's either not a City fan or a complete bellend

It's 50/50 or maybe both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.