Lacazette

Don't you ever just look at our squad and then think that we have gone backwards since 2011/2012 season? We had a better squad of players and as Gary Neville always emphasises, City have gone backwards over the past few years and not forwards, which is very very disappointing considering that we thought we was about to build a dynasty after the 2011/2012 season. This season, we need to start taking giant leaps forward, especially in the transfer market if we are to have any chance of wrestling our title back.
yeah you're right
we went so far backwards last year that we won our first domestic double and qualified for the CL knockouts for the first time

yeah you're right
we went so far backwards last year that we won our first domestic double and qualified for the CL knockouts for the first time

We've won the league twice by the skin of our teeth when lets face it there were no outstanding teams in the PL .....United had been in decline, Chelsea were too and Arsenal had no consistency .... Lets get a reality check, one PL title won with last kick of last game of season and another won courtesy of a Gerrard slip. Mourinho comes back to Chelsea, one decent summer transfer window and Chelsea win the PL easily... Since Yaya, Silva and Aguero joining only signing of quality for me is Fernandinho and our clueless manager has not started him in quite a few games .... Stop talking bollocks everyone. Arsenal are getting there, so are rags, Mourinho wont be standing still and Liverpool have already bagged Jiimmy and cant posdibly be as useless as last summer in the transfer window!! All this f*cling complacency and banging on about past glories is worrying me ... Dont see us going anywhere but backwards under Pellegrini and Txiki needs to have the mother of all transfer windows!!

We've won the league twice by the skin of our teeth
really, something the rags often accuse us of having done, we won it, end of
Lets get a reality check, one PL title won with last kick of last game of season and another won courtesy of a Gerrard slip
and you remind us again in case we didn't read it the first time, cheers
Mourinho comes back to Chelsea
so the Messiah returns, knowing the PL inside out and was smashed by the Chilean who had won fuck all (sic) with an ailing squad, keep it up
Stop talking bollocks everyone
so just you on the whole forum not the? Thanks for coming on and enlightening us, we should be so grateful
Liverpool have already bagged Jiimmy
is that our superstar Jimmy, the one who's name is always first on the team sheet, the one we think "oh fuck" if we see he's not picked?
banging on about past glories is worrying me
have you got us confused with your other team?

We've won the league twice by the skin of our teeth when lets face it there were no outstanding teams in the PL .....United had been in decline, Chelsea were too and Arsenal had no consistency .... Lets get a reality check, one PL title won with last kick of last game of season and another won courtesy of a Gerrard slip. Mourinho comes back to Chelsea, one decent summer transfer window and Chelsea win the PL easily... Since Yaya, Silva and Aguero joining only signing of quality for me is Fernandinho and our clueless manager has not started him in quite a few games .... Stop talking bollocks everyone. Arsenal are getting there, so are rags, Mourinho wont be standing still and Liverpool have already bagged Jiimmy and cant posdibly be as useless as last summer in the transfer window!! All this f*cling complacency and banging on about past glories is worrying me ... Dont see us going anywhere but backwards under Pellegrini and Txiki needs to have the mother of all transfer windows!!

I agree mate....its almost as if some fans are just happy we've now won the prem and keep using that as an argument for complacency....almost as if they think job done!......I understand the relief of at last being a top team after so many poor years but winning the prem should have been just the start and not the end of the story......

I agree mate....its almost as if many fans are just happy we've now won the prem and keep using that as an argument for complacency....almost as if they think job done!......I understand the relief of at last being a top team after so many poor years but winning the prem should have been just the start and not the end of the story......
another bell end
if you knew anything, even the slightest, about City or their supporters you would know just how fucking stupid you sound

and if you don't think I've not clicked with your pathetic little gibes, like the tosspot above, then think on

another bell end
if you knew anything, even the slightest, about City or their supporters you would know just how fucking stupid you sound

Mate...just read back your messages....the most intelligent thing you can come up with, is "bell end"....says it all really....

1. I am not your mate
  2. i made a point about City, which you haven't refuted
  3. you are a bell end
  4. look up the definition of bell end in the online dictionary it states "TRUE BLUE NO1"
  5. further down the definition it says "TRUE BLUE NO1"...oxymoron
  6. don't insult my intelligence with you've only one capable brain cell

really, something the rags often accuse us of having done, we won it, end of

and you remind us again in case we didn't read it the first time, cheers

so the Messiah returns, knowing the PL inside out and was smashed by the Chilean who had won fuck all (sic) with an ailing squad, keep it up

so just you on the whole forum not the? Thanks for coming on and enlightening us, we should be so grateful

is that our superstar Jimmy, the one who's name is always first on the team sheet, the one we think "oh fuck" if we see he's not picked?

have you got us confused with your other team?

Haha brilliant!

1. I am not your mate
  2. i made a point about City, which you haven't refuted
  3. you are a bell end
  4. look up the definition of bell end in the online dictionary it states "TRUE BLUE NO1"
  5. further down the definition it says "TRUE BLUE NO1"...oxymoron
  6. don't insult my intelligence with you've only one capable brain cell

LOL!!........wont drop to your level by name calling and respect your love for City......thank you for giving me the biggest laugh I've had for years......your last couple of message show its impossible to have a intelligent discussion on the direction of the team......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.