Lacazette

News today is that €40M is the price tag that would tempt the president. Lacazette wants CL football and like I mentioned in the Pogba thread is one of the French players that wants his future sorted and the greatest chance to break into France's squad for Euros. Lyon's president mocked Liverpool who were interested for their lack of CL football but Arsenal have been linked as well.

For €40M i'd hope we're in for him! Amazing player and very much in the mold of a Benzema type of player, except a tad more agile.

This goes with a theory I had that any big money thrown Lyon's way would tempt the president more than Lacazette,his quotes are that he has everything at Lyon which is true but on Lyon's side he's really their only player with tremendous value.
There's Fekir but he's not at Lacazette's level who's transfer can bring in enough for Lyon's to bring in a deeper squad to compete in Europe and realistically sustain a title challenge. Reports says that Gignac could come in on a free to replace to start.

It would be tough because Arsenal could easily make him the number 1 guy and that will sway his decision even more. But they may also move for Benzema who looks like he will be left out of Rafa's new plans with him moving Ronaldo as lone striker.

Apparently France football whatever that is claim we are serious contenders for his signature ,along with Liverpool and Arsenal ,so it's just Arsenal then

Apparently France football whatever that is claim we are serious contenders for his signature ,along with Liverpool and Arsenal ,so it's just Arsenal then

Same source mentions that Lyon wants to do this transfer before the end of June, to bring them into the green as far as finances go.

What team and fan base really wants to do their transfer business early? ;)

Assuming we wont play 4-4-2 next season, we dont need lacazette.. unless if we are going back to 4-4-2 formation.

Id love us to get this guy but i cannt see it if we are serious about going for sterling and KDB plus keeping Bony and Aguero. He is exactly the type of forward i personally prefer

Id love us to get this guy but i cannt see it if we are serious about going for sterling and KDB plus keeping Bony and Aguero. He is exactly the type of forward i personally prefer

KDB looks to be slipping away and with Lacazette we now know there's a team/president that will think about a big money offer, cheaper than KDB and a player who, while he has everything.. Wouldn't mind moving to another team that gives him CL and a great chance to succeed in the NT. We haven't been given those sort of quotes yet. We have Wolfsburg throwing crazy figures around and are looking to extend his contract. I would think it would be harder to do business with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.