Lampard To City On Loan

pudge said:
Blankomania said:
karen7 said:
You would rather put a kid on to get a goal than someone who has scored the most at chelsea a few months ago?

So when do you give iheanacho a chance. Alright lad you will only play if we are 5 - 0 up and cruising.

It would be a chance for him to be a hero. Remember when richards scored that equalizer against villa, that was a massive boost for him.

Anyway if we are putting lampard on because we desperately need a goal with all the attacking players we have, something has terribly gone wrong.
Whereas bringing on 17 year old would highlight how good everything must be..

Espcecially ahead of guy who has scored over 250 goals, solid logic.

Also, for what it's worth Richards started that game as Sun was unavailable for whatever reason.

No its about giving a youngster a chance to prove himself, instead of lampard who will be gone from the club in january. So if hes played longer so scored more goals no point playing a kid, solid logic.

If we were putting things in to context, this whole debate started with putting lampard in instead of kolarov in the everton game when we were 3-1 up...

I really don't care anymore. It all started because i said he won't play much and it will be mostly about fitness. If he scores the winning goal against united i couldn't be happier.

Can see him playing in some league games. Especially those around the CL games which is City's priority next season (wouldn't be mine)

Corky said:
Blankomania said:
Corky said:
Keegan signed a 'past it' Bernarbia on a free, he didn't do too badly.

Yeah I always think of david silva as a poormans Huckerby

Yeah Huckerby was much quicker and the better finisher reaching the 20 mark to win city the league.

Lol, what ever happened to bernarbia and huckerby, why don't they ever come to watch games.

Blankomania said:
Corky said:
Keegan signed a 'past it' Bernarbia on a free, he didn't do too badly.

I absolutely loved Bernarbia. Wasn't he replaced with Sibierski, or has my memory gone?

As for Lampard. Loving this just for the piss-take alone :)

Blankomania said:
Corky said:
Blankomania said:

Yeah Huckerby was much quicker and the better finisher reaching the 20 mark to win city the league.

Lol, what ever happened to bernarbia and huckerby, why don't they ever come to watch games.

Ali Bernarbia was at tne BT square for the 6-3 thrashing of Arsenal if memory serves me right

Blankomania said:
Corky said:
Blankomania said:

You see a lot of old players at city aways when the crowds are smaller, even Egil Ostenstad. I would not assume they do or don't watch, but Ali help city win the NW Master 6 a side a few years ago.

Corky said:
Blankomania said:
Corky said:

You see a lot of old players at city aways when the crowds are smaller, even Egil Ostenstad. I would not assume they do or don't watch, but Ali help city win the NW Master 6 a side a few years ago.

I wonder if he lives in manchester, but didn't he play for PSG, probably not then.

City 'youngsters' are mainly from abroad too though. I don't know them too well but Greg Leigh was being promoted on the site, not sure how many other pre-season friendly EDS players are local.

Blankomania said:
No its about giving a youngster a chance to prove himself, instead of lampard who will be gone from the club in january.
Unless I've mised something, the Nigerian kid is

a) not yet officially our player, and
b) very unlikely to be eligible for a work permit to play for us

so his chances of getting a chance are at best slim.

I also don't think that Lampard will play in the PL again, he basically said as much when he decided to leave Chelsea.

Like This
Fatty_Speeding
Today, 08:43 PM
We should sign up Trevor Sinclair, that'll show em.

Unlucky fatty but Trevor as signed up to be assistant manager of Lancaster City this season, he'd rather be a dolly than a fat southern ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.