Lampard To City On Loan

Manchester_lalala said:
Great signing. Basically for free while we can loan out zucclini and sell Garcia. God knows what happens to Rodwell. I wonder how much we'd get for Rodwell, Richards, Garcia and Sinclair? Got to be at least 15 mill for all of them. We should piss ffp this year.

for me Richards 6 million
sinclair 3 million
rodwell 8 million
garcia 10 million
guidetti 6 million

Hello is that Mr Koeman? alright pal heard you've come into money fancy doing a deal buy 5 get Rekik on loan free

I don't think he will do much in the PL but will be a HG / English addition to our Early season Champions League squad.

Listening to SiriusXM FC radio here in the states about the Lampard loan and other possible players who will move between the two clubs, and the hosts are losing their minds over this, and not in a good way. "A bait and switch" they are calling it. They are insulted that the MLS are being used as a "Minor league system" that "Sullies the reputation of MLS".

So ridiculous. So let me get this straight, they want MLS to lose their reputation as a pre-retirement destination, so we offer them the chance to A) show that MLS Frankie can still do it in England (which shows MLS have someone who is still relevant) and B) give the MLS access to up and coming superstars who have had success in places like international under 17s, the Argie league, the Dutch league, etc (assuming guys like Iheanacho, Zuculini, and Rekik -just possible examples) to come and make their names in America FIRST not to mention really help nycfc win matches and they complain about it! I called in and said as much, and while they agreed that the moves will benefit the city family, they said that they were upset that city will be "concerned about developing mcfc players and not American players". Which is absurd of course because by MLS's own rules they must develop American players! Silly to think we couldn't do both.

It all comes down to this antiquated idea that MLS should gauge it's success mostly on how well it develops American players. While that can be a part of it, real success is having a legitimate league! And the City connection most definitely helps achieve that. I know some English fans worry about the amount of foreigners on BPL rosters at the expense of English players (and thus the quota rules) but can there be any doubt that having the Premier League in your backyard helps?!? Frustrating dealing with these folks over here. Very anti-City, so not unlike your English press I suppose...

gordondaviesmoustache said:
It's always gratifying to see another privately educated son of a working-class father join the ranks of this estimable football club.

As long as he doesn't come on here I'll be happy. We've got enough parvenue on here already, we don't need another social climbing **** swelling their ranks.

Rammyblues said:
On another note it also seems we have sidestepped any media attempt to thwart the prem league not have Prem B teams, we don't need this, send half a dozen to America and half dozen to Aus, switch them round after six months and a whole new generation of players have had competitive football abroad under the umbrella of the City group coached by staff who have been handpicked by our management it just gets better and fucking better.

Fair point this. But were not sending english players abroad are we?

Good signing play him I'm certain cup games or bringing him on near the end of games. Can easily score a pen or a free kick and can defo pass a ball as we know

stony said:
It's always gratifying to see another privately educated son of a working-class father join the ranks of this estimable football club.

As long as he doesn't come on here I'll be happy. We've got enough parvenue on here already, we don't need another social climbing **** swelling their ranks.
I wouldn't mind him coming on here tbh. Given our relatively similar upbringings, his addition to the board would only accentuate the fact that my brilliance is in spite of my private education, not because of it.

stony said:

As long as he doesn't come on here I'll be happy. We've got enough parvenue on here already, we don't need another social climbing c**t swelling their ranks.
I wouldn't mind him coming on here tbh. Given our relatively similar upbringings, his addition to the board would only accentuate the fact that my brilliance is in spite of my private education, not because of it.

Your brilliance shines so bright it could even polish a turd. Which might come in handy if Boyata gets a game next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.