Landlords and tenants thread

We had a gay couple in one of our flats on Salford Quays years ago that asked us the same question...we'd only just done it ready for rental but agreed. I'm no interior designer but it was brilliant, they'd even got on their knees and hand polished the wooden floor.
Can I ask why you said gay couple and not just couple

The tax relief on mortgage interest used to be a godsend, and now the times they are a changing.
A good bond and a month up front and heavy vetting used to help the auntie.

Last edited:
Not 100% sure, but I think there was legislation brought in recently to make this illegal to advertising no DSS etc

I believe you're correct, however as a private landlord you have the final say on who moves in to your house. By all means come and view the house, but the reason you reject their application doesn't have to be aired.

Why identify someone due to the sexuality ? I presume you would not post a Coloured couple or Asian couple rented the flat.

Maybe it's important to to him though, after finishing the viewing he might have scuttled off to the coat cupboard for some private time. Much like the the bucket hatted welshman almost certainly did, who mentioned the word "lesbian" more times than it appears in Orange is not the only fruit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.