Las Vegas

a real must is cirque du soleil love by the beatles.

it involve of course beatles music with there incredible show.

me and 8 other hair asred salfordians went and everyone thought it was the best thing we`d done including the brass house.

also saw glady`s knight show which was excellent.

going to the rifle range and firing machine guns pistols and rifles is an experience unless you come from cheetham hill, moss side. ordsal, or lower broughton.

we stayed in the bellagio the restaurants were expensive but fantastic.

r.soleofsalford said:

me and 8 other hair asred salfordians went and everyone thought it was the best thing we`d done including the brass house.

going to the rifle range and firing machine guns pistols and rifles is an experience unless you come from cheetham hill, moss side. ordsal, or lower broughton.

Good to know, I'm taking Jess and we've booked both these shows, the circus for her and the Beatles for me:)

Its acrobats and that innit?

Cirque du soleil 'Love' by the Beatles was amazing, another show I would highly recommend is Cirque du soleil 'KA' that was amazing also and quite possibly better than 'Love' by the Beatles.

de niro said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Good to know, I'm taking Jess and we've booked both these shows, the circus for her and the Beatles for me:)

yes bill, its the acrobats with the beatles music and its unbelievable experience for all age groups.

as for the restaurants of the ones we went in, in the bellagio, fix was the best, the rose veal chop is to die for, especially if your a 6 month old calf (bad joke)

BimboBob said:
citytill1die84 said:
BimboBob said:
Fucking hated it.

Full of loud people all being extra loud as they were in Vegas which therefore made it ok to whoop all the time. It's all fake, everything, was out of there in 1 day.

Prefer the Canyons, not just the Grand (which has a fantastic viewing platform, the skywalk) but also the Highland Range, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam, Mount Charleston etc etc.

Fantastic natural beauty compared to the hideous monstrocity that is Vegas.

U sir sound like a barrel of laughs :(

Laugh a minute me, i fucking hated Blackpool as well.

Just because i found the garish, neon lit fake world of Vegas horrible does it make me boring? It all looks so plastic.

Each to their own.
err its las vegas what did you expect?why did you choose to go there you must have known thats what its known for

frothy said:
BimboBob said:
citytill1die84 said:
U sir sound like a barrel of laughs :(

Laugh a minute me, i fucking hated Blackpool as well.

Just because i found the garish, neon lit fake world of Vegas horrible does it make me boring? It all looks so plastic.

Each to their own.
err its las vegas what did you expect?why did you choose to go there you must have known thats what its known for

Was on a back packing thingy around America. So...you go to Vegas because even though you have seen the images and know what is there you don't know what it's actually like until you visit.

Have no intention of going back there, ever but as i said, the outstanding natural beauty of the area surrounding it is breathtaking and i have been back a few times since.

Have also been to Disneyland for the same reasons and hated every fucking fake fun to be had minute.

de niro said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Dont remember how much Jess ahs grown up DeNiro but if she is ANYWHERE near 21 years old make certain she brings her ID/passport EVERYWHERE!!!!

Greatest place on Earth, other than The Etihad.

Been once and I'm surprising the missus at Xmas after booking us for a week in July next year, staying at the Bellagio (stayed at Excalibur). Can't wait.

8,11, 26, 29. And the odd 18 & 7 in honour of Bill...

Frank the Yank said:
de niro said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Dont remember how much Jess ahs grown up DeNiro but if she is ANYWHERE near 21 years old make certain she brings her ID/passport EVERYWHERE!!!!

she's 27 now mate but she does look younger so thanks for the tip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.