Last Film You Saw

jimharri said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
jimharri said:
Agreed. Very underwhelmed by it. By the end, I didn't really care if the Sandra Bullock character lived or died. As a spectacle, it is stunning to look at (the movie, not Bullock. Mind you....!), but as a film, it's very ho-hum for me.

tis, but it's all about the graphics, plot and characters are bobbins, but for me it's all about how Sci-Fi films from now on could look after Gravity, I mean imagine those visuals w/ a JJ Abrams Star Trek or Star Wars, or Christopher Nolan's Interstellar or something like that.
I was going to suggest a remake of ''Close Encounters'', but that would be sacrilege.

''WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?????''

Inevitably it would be directed by Michael Bay, so yes, I'd say pretend it doesn't exist so no-one bothers to tarnish it.

The East. Left wing 'terrorists' attack multinationals. Not bad 7/10

Seen three at the cinema this week.

As above so below. Found footage horror set in the Parisian catacombs, really like this,8\10.

Sex tape, shit.

The Guest. This one was weird, I seemed like it couldn't decide on a tone, really came across as a teeny bopper type action film but it has a real dark side, overall though it just wasn't very good,5\10.

Planes 2 at the cinema - not pixars best by any stretch but my little boy enjoyed it which is the main thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.