Last Film You Saw

Godzilla - 2/10

Amazing Spiderman 2 - 1/10

Utter fucking shite, both of them. Godzilla didn't even make any friggin sense. Watching the flight path of my plane was more exciting than those piles of shit. Didn't get to the end of either of them.

jimharri said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Lucy, completely absurd, couple of nice performances but otherwise, found it far too self-indulgent and full of itself, just quite bonkers, but not in a particularly good way like Guardians of the Galaxy.
Went to see it last night at the IMAX in the Printworks. Hard to know what to make of it really. The first part of the filmiis okay and the car chase scene is brilliant.But I think it takes itself far too seriously at the end.
And £14:30 to watch it on the giant screen. Ouch.

I thought the first half was full of itself with all the cuts to wildlife doing their thing, though I agree the plot was a tiny bit more interesting at the start, the car chase was good but the camera wobbled around a bit too much at times for my liking.

foetus said:
Godzilla - 2/10

Utter fucking shite, both of them. Godzilla didn't even make any friggin sense. Watching the flight path of my plane was more exciting than those piles of shit. Didn't get to the end of either of them.
Spot on

I watched Inbetweeners 2 the other night, and it is God awful. Whoever done that advert that says it's better than the first film should be sued. I wasn't a big fan of the first, but this second effort is simply shite. Definitely to be watched so you can see how bad it actually is.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
jimharri said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Lucy, completely absurd, couple of nice performances but otherwise, found it far too self-indulgent and full of itself, just quite bonkers, but not in a particularly good way like Guardians of the Galaxy.
Went to see it last night at the IMAX in the Printworks. Hard to know what to make of it really. The first part of the filmiis okay and the car chase scene is brilliant.But I think it takes itself far too seriously at the end.

I thought the first half was full of itself with all the cuts to wildlife doing their thing, though I agree the plot was a tiny bit more interesting at the start, the car chase was good but the camera wobbled around a bit too much at times for my liking.
I think the cutting in of the animal scenes was Besson trying to be arty and clever (evolution of the species and all that). But that "universe" bit at the end? Hmm.

jimharri said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
jimharri said:

I think the cutting in of the animal scenes was Besson trying to be arty and clever (evolution of the species and all that). But that "universe" bit at the end? Hmm.

I found it pretentious and full of itself, lost patience with it.

malg said:
foetus said:
Godzilla - 2/10

Spot on

I watched Inbetweeners 2 the other night, and it is God awful. Whoever done that advert that says it's better than the first film should be sued. I wasn't a big fan of the first, but this second effort is simply shite. Definitely to be watched so you can see how bad it actually is.

No, that's the Transformers mentality, if people don't watch it it won't make the money for them to make another one.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
jimharri said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I found it pretentious and full of itself, lost patience with it.
Not one I'd go to see again, that's fo sure. Even seeing Scarlett Johansson in super IMAX resolution couldn't really pull in out of the ''ho-hum'' category. But bloody hell; she doesn't half scrub up well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.