Last Film You Saw

Proxy.

Strange film to begin with (nearly gave up about 30 mins in) but then it turns into another film completely and is very thought provoking.

The Guvnors

Cockernee gangster flick with David Essex as godfather.

I only watch these to spot the east end cliches and there's no shortage here.

Who fackin wants sahm

6/10

Bigga said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
jimharri said:
Anything with Will Ferrell in it = shite.

not true, The Lego Movie is awesome.

"Step Brothers" is legendary!!
Sorry, but I just don't find him funny. Obviously though, I seem to be in the minority when you look at his box office returns. He is very popular, and I'm sure he doesn't give a flying fuck what I think of him. Ah well; c'est la vie.

malg said:
foetus said:
Godzilla - 2/10

Amazing Spiderman 2 - 1/10

Utter fucking shite, both of them. Godzilla didn't even make any friggin sense. Watching the flight path of my plane was more exciting than those piles of shit. Didn't get to the end of either of them.
Spot on

I watched Inbetweeners 2 the other night, and it is God awful. Whoever done that advert that says it's better than the first film should be sued. I wasn't a big fan of the first, but this second effort is simply shite. Definitely to be watched so you can see how bad it actually is.

I found Inbetweeners 2 much funnier than the first, I had lower expectations for it because I didn't enjoy the 1st one that much. But f*ck me I was in tears from laughing at some of the scenes.

Gravity

From the plaudits and the reviews I was really looking forward to watching this and I am a big fan of both the lead actors. To say that I was very disappointed would be a massive understatement.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Gravity

From the plaudits and the reviews I was really looking forward to watching this and I am a big fan of both the lead actors. To say that I was very disappointed would be a massive understatement.
Agreed. Very underwhelmed by it. By the end, I didn't really care if the Sandra Bullock character lived or died. As a spectacle, it is stunning to look at (the movie, not Bullock. Mind you....!), but as a film, it's very ho-hum for me.

jimharri said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Gravity

Agreed. Very underwhelmed by it. By the end, I didn't really care if the Sandra Bullock character lived or died. As a spectacle, it is stunning to look at (the movie, not Bullock. Mind you....!), but as a film, it's very ho-hum for me.

tis, but it's all about the graphics, plot and characters are bobbins, but for me it's all about how Sci-Fi films from now on could look after Gravity, I mean imagine those visuals w/ a JJ Abrams Star Trek or Star Wars, or Christopher Nolan's Interstellar or something like that.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
jimharri said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Gravity

tis, but it's all about the graphics, plot and characters are bobbins, but for me it's all about how Sci-Fi films from now on could look after Gravity, I mean imagine those visuals w/ a JJ Abrams Star Trek or Star Wars, or Christopher Nolan's Interstellar or something like that.
I was going to suggest a remake of ''Close Encounters'', but that would be sacrilege.

''WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?????''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.