Last Film You Saw

Happy Death Day 2U - Bit shit but watchable. Kind of a spoof comedy thing. 6/10

Fighting With My Family - Thought this was really good and quite funny as well. 8/10

Last edited:
Spiderman - In to the Spiderverse

Not a big fan of animated films in this style really so this was already at a disadvantage with me. Afro Samurai and Deathnote are two exceptions i should note, they are excellent. The first couple of minutes was very funny but soon went stale. Spiderman goes into building the universe again and i think i have some form of fatigue with it. We are still getting used to Tom Hollands MCU version. Another at the same time is a bit much for me.

After 10 mins or so of building this films universe i just lost interest so turned it off. A lot of narration spoon feeding it to you in huge gagging dollops. Obviously they want to get stuck in to the film so kind of have to do this.

It does not seem a bad film, hardcore comic book fans will probably lap it up. The take seems fresh with some cool new characters but personally i would have liked to see it as a live action version (not whilst the MCU version is going though, would seem weird). This style of animation will appeal to younger film fans a lot more than the adults.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.