Last Film You Saw

Some Like It Hot (1959) on Netflix.

Decided to start watching a few older films/classics, as I've generally seen most of the new stuff thats out.

Found it really funny, looked it up afterwards and seen it won quite a few awards aswell, Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis both great as the leads. Marilyn Monroe gorgeous and a really good performance, at a time when she started losing the plot off screen as well.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Nightcrawler, good film, brilliantly unhinged performance by Jake Gyllenhaal, best male lead I've seen so far this year.

Enjoyed it.

They really should make a sequel in a few years time to show how the character he played progresses. Loads of potential.

cibaman said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Nightcrawler, good film, brilliantly unhinged performance by Jake Gyllenhaal, best male lead I've seen so far this year.

Enjoyed it.

They really should make a sequel in a few years time to show how the character he played progresses. Loads of potential.

Also watched this last week. 9/10, best film I've seen this year alongside The Grand Budapest Hotel.

bobmcfc said:
blueincy said:
bobmcfc said:
Before I go to sleep - I'd give it a 7/10 because it kept me thinking till the end about what would happen. Liked it

Goodnight bob, but before you go what was the film called?

LOL

It's called "Before I go to sleep" Nicole Kidman and Colin Firth are in it ;)

Just watched it bob, brilliant twist at the end..
Nearly just nearly got a tear at the end..

8/10

I'm another one who just got around to watching Guardians of the Galaxy.

Loved it, had everything I could ever want out of a film - a cracking cast, action, humour, and best of all Zoe Saldana.

10/10 for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.