Last Film You Saw

13/05/12

Been watching the James Bond old movies in order.

Roger Moore's films have aged so badly. He always had a flippant manner to his acting but the films, especially Moonraker, look like a low budget parody of James Bond. The gadgets, effects and villains even are so silly.

Tim Dalton's movies are much better to watch now. I guess after so long of the public having a granddad playing Bond, Dalton bringing the character back to how the books described him was too much change too soon.

Uncle Wally One Ball

Roger Moore's films have aged so badly. He always had a flippant manner to his acting but the films, especially Moonraker, look like a low budget parody of James Bond. The gadgets, effects and villains even are so silly.

Tim Dalton's movies are much better to watch now. I guess after so long of the public having a granddad playing Bond, Dalton bringing the character back to how the books described him was too much change too soon.
Can't agree more

The Black Shed

Uncut Gems 7/10

As others have said it is very shouty, but get past that and you see Adam Sandler give a great performance, possibly a career high. His character is always chasing his tail to get the next deal done and pay for the last one. Talking of tail, his girlfriend is one hot mamma, pics already posted before on here and the ending is surprising, reminded me of the end of Ozark S3.

Double R

Ha me too. Bond season on itv1/4 for a few months now, so introduced my 6 year old son to them. He absolutely loves them. Just got the last 2 Brosnan films to watch, my sky q box is now crammed with Bond films.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.