Last Film You Saw

Mike N

What happened, Miss Simone?

Powerful singer/personality, powerful story - many aspects of her life I had never known, I was very moved by many segments. Considering the BLM, really relevant
I really need to watch this.

Elbow beards

Just watched Sorry We Missed You on Amazon Prime and it’s an absolute masterpiece about the gig economy by Ken Loach. There’s an hilarious moment in it on 18 minutes that involves City.
Oh the irony of amazon showing a film that slags of amazon. Anyway I do want to watch this, is it as depressing as his usual films?

Oh the irony of amazon showing a film that slags of amazon. Anyway I do want to watch this, is it as depressing as his usual films?
It’s a Ken Loach film so is as gritty as all his other films. The bit with City in is hilarious though. Definitely worth watching and in the sort of Raining Stones mould if you’ve ever seen that.

ninjamonkey

#Alive the new Korean zombie thing on Netflix.

Absolute shite, don’t waste your time. It’s like an 10 year old was asked to write a movie script but got bored every 10 minutes and came back to it days later forgetting everything they’ve wrote so far.

LGWIO

Team supported
Liverpool
"Irressitible"
Political comedy by John Stewart
Just shows up how fucked up politics is and how driven by money...but clever

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.