Last Film You Saw

TangerineSteve17 said:
Finished The Highlander now.

Without a doubt simply one the weirdest movies I've ever watched. The dialogue..the delivery.. the accents..the "special effects".. the editing.. the make-up. All truly shit, utterly abnormal but in a unique way. It was as if they made the film for laughs.

Well it's off my list now anyway, 5/10 and that's being generous.

It was a low budget film from the 80s what did you expect. It's a cult classic.

Did you recognise Terry from Emmerdale?

stony said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Finished The Highlander now.

Without a doubt simply one the weirdest movies I've ever watched. The dialogue..the delivery.. the accents..the "special effects".. the editing.. the make-up. All truly shit, utterly abnormal but in a unique way. It was as if they made the film for laughs.

Well it's off my list now anyway, 5/10 and that's being generous.

It was a low budget film from the 80s what did you expect. It's a cult classic.

Did you recognise Terry from Emmerdale?

Blimey I didn't. But not watched Emmerdale for 10 years or more.

29956.gif

I do recognize the face.

I can see the appeal, just so many absolutely crazy scenes. It was a laugh anyway.

frombeyond.jpg

Watched this last night/this morning. I remember this cover in the video shop when I was about 6, used to scare me. As soon as it said "story by H.P Lovecraft" I knew I was in for a sexy/monster type deal. Really good B movie with some good effects. The Re-Animator is next.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Had the Hobbit part 1 and 2 bought on DVD for Christmas, so me and the missus watched them both back to back.....so technically the last film I saw was "The Desolation of Smaug"

Decision time now do I go to the flix to watch part 3 or wait until the summer and buy the 3rd installment on DVD.

Go to the cinema to see it without a doubt!. Then invest in a Blu-ray player, buy the box set in that format and enjoy it all over again!

Watched The Grand Budapest Hotel and Million Dollar Arm on a flight yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed both of them, great lead performances by Ralph Fiennes and Jon Hamm respectively.

Went out to see St. Vincent, starring Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy.

Seems like the movie was written for Bill Murray, who plays the grumpy old, sardonic humored, man very well. Without giving any details, when the grumpy lead is called Vincent, the title kinda gives away how it will end. Bit formulaic.

The missus liked it, shed a tear....so got lots of points for hanging in with her. For those of you with strong ties to your Dad, bring tissues.

7/10...8 if you are a big Bill Murray fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.