Last Film You Saw

Well, that was pretty awesome! Hard to really come down on any 'flaws' as it's a 'Part One' offering.

There's going to be a few comments of "It's boring!" but, for me, I love this stuff. Shakespearean sci-fi, is the best I can put it, for those who may not have read any books on 'Dune'.

As a standalone piece, it's probably my most favourite sci-fi film to date. Close to complete brilliance, so I will be watching it again and I don't say that very often!

Well, that was pretty awesome! Hard to really come down on any 'flaws' as it's a 'Part One' offering.

There's going to be a few comments of "It's boring!" but, for me, I love this stuff. Shakespearean sci-fi, is the best I can put it, for those who may not have read any books on 'Dune'.

As a standalone piece, it's probably my most favourite sci-fi film to date. Close to complete brilliance, so I will be watching it again and I don't say that very often!

Am looking forward to watching this tonight! Didn’t know it be more than one film is it a trilogy?

The little things. Took me three nights to finish watching it, kept falling asleep. Boring, and a huge dissapointment, a waste of good actors.
Agreed mate, I like Denzel but found this to be one of those run of the mill films that you forget next day. As you say a waster of big budget and good actors.

5/10

Just watched Dune (2021).

I very much enjoyed it.

Havent seen the 80s one so I did a bit of research before watching so I could get a feel of what it’s all about. These things can get confusing if you don’t have a basic knowledge of whose who and I find then you can quickly lose interest.

Glad I did read up and as a result it flew by.
Heard people moaning about the duration but I could have watched more for another 2/3 hours. Wasn’t bored once.

The groundworks now been set…. Can’t wait for the next one. I’m all in!

Having read the books and watched the film in the 80’s I new the story of DUNE this remake was outstanding flawless in fact! Can’t wait for part two the final part.

Tenet. Had absolutely no idea what was going on. Didnt understand the time shifting concept, didnt understand what the plot was about, what they were trying to do. Zilch.
Nolans best films still remain The Prestige and Insomnia for me, two outstanding films.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.