Last Film You Saw

Woman In Black, Angel of Death

Pretty rubbish. Looks wonderful but the story is not there. You hardly see the Woman In Black either, unless I missed her when I was nearly nodding off. Disappointed cos I loved the first one and was really looking forward to this.

5/10

stony said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Finished The Highlander now.

Without a doubt simply one the weirdest movies I've ever watched. The dialogue..the delivery.. the accents..the "special effects".. the editing.. the make-up. All truly shit, utterly abnormal but in a unique way. It was as if they made the film for laughs.

Well it's off my list now anyway, 5/10 and that's being generous.

It was a low budget film from the 80s what did you expect. It's a cult classic.

Did you recognise Terry from Emmerdale?
Cracking film;

Angus MacLeod: "Can you walk, Connor?"

Connor MacLeod: "I'll bloody well walk out of here!"

jimharri said:
stony said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Finished The Highlander now.

Without a doubt simply one the weirdest movies I've ever watched. The dialogue..the delivery.. the accents..the "special effects".. the editing.. the make-up. All truly shit, utterly abnormal but in a unique way. It was as if they made the film for laughs.

Well it's off my list now anyway, 5/10 and that's being generous.

Cracking film;

Isn't one of them the French Scotsman?

Atrocious film!

Bigga said:
jimharri said:
stony said:

Cracking film;

Isn't one of them the French Scotsman?

Atrocious film!

lol

Man, the most cringe-worthy part was when McCloud comes out with "It's a kind of magic" - Not even relevant, completely unrelated to the conversation.
I mean Ok there are a lot of Queen songs in it, but bloody hell.

Hobbit 5 armies dvdscreener is out.

1ZnCeJ.png

What we do in the shadows.... Very good "docucomedy" about New Zealand vampires.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Man, the most cringe-worthy part was when McCloud comes out with "It's a kind of magic" - Not even relevant, completely unrelated to the conversation.

He'd just had a full 32 round clip from a Schmeiser sub machine gun emptied into his back and the little girl asked him "why are you still alive?" He could have tried explaining to a 6-year-old about being immortal and waiting for 'the gathering' where he and the other immortals would fight for 'the prize.'
But with a shitload of Nazis breathing down his neck he simply said, "it's a kind of magic".
Not only is it extremely fucking relevant, it's also a cheeky nod to the album which contained most of the soundtrack.

stony said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

He'd just had a full 32 round clip from a Schmeiser sub machine gun emptied into his back and the little girl asked him "why are you still alive?" He could have tried explaining to a 6-year-old about being immortal and waiting for 'the gathering' where he and the other immortals would fight for 'the prize.'
But with a shitload of Nazis breathing down his neck he simply said, "it's a kind of magic".
Not only is it extremely fucking relevant, it's also a cheeky nod to the album which contained most of the soundtrack.

:) so you do know the film pretty well.

But I wasn't talking about that scene. The fucker says it twice. He says it again when he leaves his shrine room when little girl Rachel is all grown up and he's about to do the final battle. I mean, yeah, it's the same little girl, and he winks, but it irrelevant this time. That's the scene I meant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.