Last Film You Saw

Hard Being a God on Amazon Prime, Russian medieval science fiction, absolute classic.

Jared leto the worst actor who thinks he's a great actor.

He's shit in everything. Completely unintentional comedy in House of Gucci, and just listen to how he describes filming -

“I was snorting lines of arrabbiata sauce by the middle of this movie. I had olive oil for blood. This was a deep dive I did. If you took a biopsy of my skin, it would come back as parmesan cheese! This is my love letter to Italy.
“Bringing Paolo to life was like birthing a bowling ball out of my sphincter. I keep saying my butt was shaking like two little chicken bones on that set. It was a very physical performance. There’s something about corduroy, I think: when you put it on, it’s like you can catch fire.”
“Yes, I had an Italian accent and I enjoyed and embraced that, and lived in that space as much as I could,” he continued, “and for as long as I possibly could. I climbed into that creative cave and came out through the bowels and intestines into the oesophagus of the one and only Paolo Gucci.”
It really can't be overstated how shit he is in this film after reading that. The accent is awful, it's like Mario impression.

Watched the new Dune on Saturday, thought it was really good, some great acting and not too much CGI, good story and miles better than the original (I know thats not hard!). It's a long film but once it got going it flew by, looking forward to part 2 now which I believe they are going to make. Well worth a watch, I'd give it 8/10.

Hard Being a God on Amazon Prime, Russian medieval science fiction, absolute classic.
All I can say is; Hahaha. Did you really? I watched about 45 minutes. Literally the shittest movie in history. Peasants shitting on the floor. High born people eating food covered in shit, then shitting out the window. Jokers shitting on each other's heads. Going outside, trapsing through the mounds of shit, then falling over in a pile of shit.

Honestly it looked like it might get really fucking interesting but I had to pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.