Last Film You Saw

Balti said:
blade runner overrated?!?!
iu

Watched it, didn't like it.

stony said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
You don't see Alien or Aliens there do you not?

Missed them in the post above his, you ginger tinker. Blame the vodka. There's still no excuse for not having Star Wars in there.

Familiarity breeds contempt. Yet I'm not ginger so that's irrelevant. Good choice with the vodka though, you retain some respect.

Also Star Wars is shit.

stony said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
You don't see Alien or Aliens there do you not?

Missed them in the post above his, you ginger tinker. Blame the vodka. There's still no excuse for not having Star Wars in there.

Although not essentially SCIENCE FICTION I assumed that EVERYBODY had seen (and loved) Star Wars.

Cheers for critiquing my list, I don't agree with a single word you wrote, but each to their own eh, but can I at least assume that the ones you didn't comment on are deemed to be OK?

I could've added Renaissance, but thought it might've been a bit "out there", got an opinion on that one?

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Tanzeylee said:
Ghosts of Mars, wow it's terrible...
Which film is that? Is that the Val Kilmer one?
Love a good sci-fi,
Moon
Event horizon
Interstellar
Alien
Aliens
Sunshine (think it was called)
Gattaca

Anyone got any others to add please do, it's my retreat genre as she hates it and love a film I can watch alone without being asked "who's he?".. "whys he doing that?"....sci-fi is my time

Some old ones (but still good ones) are;

Westworld
The Fly
Bladerunner
2001: A Space Odyssey
The Thing
Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Decent new-ish ones are;

Prometheus
The Matrix (none of the sequels)
The Terminator (and the sequels)
12 Monkeys
5th Element
Total Recall
District 9
Donnie Darko
Minority Report
Looper

Don't know if you've seen any of them, but you didn't mention any of them so I just made a quick-ish list. Hope it helps :)
Cheers, but seen them all except for all the matrix as I just can't get in to it. What's Children of men like is really any good as a few people have recommended it to me and also I heard of some recent enough sci-fi movie set in space with Dennis Quaid but not seen it, meant to be decent.

Watched Unbroken(didn't know it was based on a true story till the end). It felt like they were rushing the story along for me, a mini series or even have the film as a trilogy. 7/10 could of been a master piece though..

When a film scores really highly on review sites it's almost certain I won't like it.

Step forward.....Grand Budapest Hotel.

Great acting from Fiennes but absolutely bonkers film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.