Last Film You Saw

blueincy said:
Just watched 4 lions..

Funny as Fcuk 9/10

tumblr_lzen2idM5m1qgx4b2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m75sccIHYO1qavb8jo1_500.gif

Been meaning to watch this.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Birdman. Great acting performances and the way it was shot was great. If I'm honest I didn't really get it as a story though.

"Birdman" is a really good film, but quite 'in house' though.

I found it like an onion, peeling layers into the pressures of acting; movie actors trying to be accepted in to theatre when roles dry up for them, so it becomes about 'real' talent. I also liked the lure of the easy pay day against the slog and risking wealth and reputation on the stage a la the voice in his head. He hates 'Birdman' like Adam West hated 'Batman' and I can see the correlation of the characters and those defining roles all they were ever known for.

It's brilliant the way he must close to, or actually, bipolar as he doesn't get his hands dirty when he flips cos he blacks out.

I loved this film on so many levels.

Yes I agree, it was very in house as you say, even Keaton played Batman early on, although it in no way defines his career. I've since read some theories about what it all meant, and I think I understand it better now. I thought Norton was fantastic in it.

Hobbit, 5 armies. Shite, just not enjoyable at all and i love LOTR and the other hobbitses

The gambler. Shite, worse than the hobbit

American Sniper. Really good, although that might be cos the previous days films (see above) had been so poor

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
unbroken- 9/10

Jack o'connell continues to excel, frightening he's only 24 and keeps churning out these performances,..... He's outdone by miyavi though, plays the 'bastard' to a capital T...

So it's not some award desperate attempt by Jolie then?
If not i'll give it a whirl but i usually steer clear of films wanting awards.
I find them to up their own arse.

A lonely place to die - much better than i thought, worth a watch.
The Guest - really good until it goes a little stereotypical at the end, still a good film.

Just to note, their is a new video source of the gambler with less watermarking.
Look for groups doing a "V2" aka version 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.