Last Film You Saw

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
unbroken- 9/10

Jack o'connell continues to excel, frightening he's only 24 and keeps churning out these performances,..... He's outdone by miyavi though, plays the 'bastard' to a capital T...

Pfft!!! What??

9/ 10 for what? O'Connell's performance? Fair enough, rate him, but not the film!! The film is sterile! It's like you're looking through a window and don't engage with anyone!

Jolie's direction is all over the place as well. She changes her mind constantly throughout the film and it just ends up as set pieces joined together.

You're better than that Zin!! Loving JO'C has swayed your judgement!

Bigga said:
unbroken- 9/10

Jack o'connell continues to excel, frightening he's only 24 and keeps churning out these performances,..... He's outdone by miyavi though, plays the 'bastard' to a capital T...

Pfft!!! What??

9/ 10 for what? O'Connell's performance? Fair enough, rate him, but not the film!! The film is sterile! It's like you're looking through a window and don't engage with anyone!

Jolie's direction is all over the place as well. She changes her mind constantly throughout the film and it just ends up as set pieces joined together.

Just wrong on many levels bigg, the performances aside, which I did say miyavi outdoes Jackie O in, the screenplay is brilliant, as usual from the Cohens and the scattered approach from jolie was intentional mate, I'm afraid your distaste for her has most definitely 'swayed your judgement' (:

Bigga said:
unbroken- 9/10

Pfft!!! What??

Just wrong on many levels bigg, the performances aside, which I did say miyavi outdoes Jackie O in, the screenplay is brilliant, as usual from the Cohens and the scattered approach from jolie was intentional mate, I'm afraid your distaste for her has most definitely 'swayed your judgement' (:

You, sir, have gone down in my estimations! :*(

I was bored shitless by unbroken.
The problem for me was I always felt detached from the protagonists.

5/10

Fury was just rubbish.

4/10

I quite liked The Theory of Everything but it was lightweight.

7/10

I'm waiting in anticipation for Birdman.

Bigga said:
unbroken- 9/10

Pfft!!! What??

Watched this last night myself and thought it was excellent.

As I write on my christopher..

The Imitation Game..

Brilliant 10/10

Benedict cumberbatch at his best..

Sometimes it is the people that no one imagines anything of, who do the things that no one can imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.