Last Film You Saw

TFC said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
TFC said:
Agreed Bigga, 'it' was a moment of pure joy for me and I loved how the film got us to it.

I must've watched a different film :/ I found it utterly predictable, but appreciated it nevertheless. I'm not even sure what "moment" you mean.

Might be different for Bigga but the moment
Bob finally snaps
is what I'm on about. I really enjoyed the film but horses for courses as they say :)

Ah right. I guess I saw it coming, it wasn't very subtle to me.
He was never flustered in the scene with man in the back of the van and the scene when he's dealing with the thing in the bin bag, even his uncle says you do it like you've done before.'

TangerineSteve17 said:
TFC said:
Bigga said:
Don't understand what that means.

"The Drop" was really well done. Whilst it's never jaw dropping, til you know when, it simmers just so bringing all the ingredients together. There's hint of anything until, you know! You know there has to be something about 'XXXXX'(for you sneak peekers!).

It's a beautiful 'moment' and if there was a 'right reason' that was it.

Badabing. Beautiful.

Agreed Bigga, 'it' was a moment of pure joy for me and I loved how the film got us to it.

I must've watched a different film :/ I found it utterly predictable, but appreciated it nevertheless. I'm not even sure what "moment" you mean.

I think we all know with the 'predictability' part, but most films are that way, so essentially there was no 'surprise' cos that's always in the back of your mind. It's the journey and how one gets to 'the moment', or the crescendo, that makes all the difference.

Sometimes films drop lump hammers and some drop breadcrumbs.

I prefer the latter.

Bigga said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
TFC said:

I think we all know with the 'predictability' part, but most films are that way, so essentially there was no 'surprise' cos that's always in the back of your mind. It's the journey and how one gets to 'the moment', or the crescendo, that makes all the difference.

I prefer the latter.

I prefer the latter also, I thought the crescendo was worthy of the lead up but I didn't find the lead up as engrossing as you it seems. But hey, still liked the film.

Thanks for the recommendations TCIB

Dumb and dumber to - first one is one of my favourite movies. The trailer for the 2nd hasn't impressed me at all. I've heard very mixed reviews..may check it out.

The Interview - I'm a fan of Rogan/Franco movies so I'll prob seek it out

Horrible Bosses 2 - I'll give it a miss. First one was the worst movie I've ever seen. Was it supposed to be funny?

Seems like ages since I've cried laughing from a film.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Bigga said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

I prefer the latter.

I prefer the latter also, I thought the crescendo was worthy of the lead up but I didn't find the lead up as engrossing as you it seems. But hey, still liked the film.

You're right, it's not engrossing nor meant to be as that takes away the punch! That's the beauty of it.

We saw the same thing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.