Last Film You Saw

Predestination

Rather weird premiss having said that Sarah Snook was excellent Mind you I did spend the first 30 mins of the film unsure if she was in fact Leo Di Caprio with dodgy make up!

foetus said:
2001: A Space Odyssey......Worth watching or is it just one of those movies people pretend to like to seem 'cool'?

Also are Shutter Island and The Big Lebowski worth watching? (no spoilers please)

All depends on what you want from a film really doesn't it. I'd say...
"Big Lebowski" - Definitely worth a watch, one of my favourite films.
"2001" - Bit long winded and slow, but it's a classic. It gets referenced in numerous films for a reason.
"Shutter Island" - Never heard of it

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
foetus said:
2001: A Space Odyssey......Worth watching or is it just one of those movies people pretend to like to seem 'cool'?

Also are Shutter Island and The Big Lebowski worth watching? (no spoilers please)

All depends on what you want from a film really doesn't it. I'd say...
"Big Lebowski" - Definitely worth a watch, one of my favourite films.
"2001" - Bit long winded and slow, but it's a classic. It gets referenced in numerous films for a reason.
"Shutter Island" - Never heard of it
I'm leaning towards Big Lebowski. I've never been a fan of Kubrick's films but I do love space.

The simple answer is watch all 3 but I can't really be bothered watching a lot of movies these days haha

foetus said:

2001: A Space Odyssey. - Really is a great film

Shutter Island - Good, bit over hyped

Big Lebowski - clever but over rated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.