Last Film You Saw

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Just watched Whiplash. Amazing with a capital A, et al

Yep it's superb it drags you in emotionally to the character, loved the ending was perfect In my opinion..

Watched Gone Girl last week. Rosamund Pike is bloody excellent in it but I didn't like the film as a whole. Where neither protagonist is likeable I tend to not really give a sod.

mackenzie said:
Watched Gone Girl last week. Rosamund Pike is bloody excellent in it but I didn't like the film as a whole. Where neither protagonist is likeable I tend to not really give a sod.

That's a big thing for me too. If I don't like them I tend to get disinterested and switch off.

stony said:
mackenzie said:

That's a big thing for me too. If I don't like them I tend to get disinterested and switch off.

So if i loved the main man in "The Guest" does that make me a complete nutter or what ?

TCIB said:
stony said:
mackenzie said:

So if i loved the main man in "The Guest" does that make me a complete nutter or what ?

I think it depends on the film. Sometimes the story is better (or bigger) than the protagonists and it just flows. And sometimes it's big enough to just really emphasise how minuscule the protagonists are.

Gone Girl, for me, didn't do that. At all.

TCIB said:
stony said:
mackenzie said:

I've not seen it mate, but I know the answer already, you fucking loon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.