Last Film You Saw

jimharri

Turned off after 30 min. Writing was on the wall very early. I rarely switch off a film and see it thru to bitter end. Has to be proper proper shite and this was down there with one of the worst. Apparently one of Netflixs most expensive films. Circa $200m for that garbage.
That cast would not come cheap. Evans, Gosling, De Armas, Thornton. Very underwhelming, from all concerned.

Aba452

Team supported
Manchester City
Watched Old this week. Can't work out if it's a minor classic or utter nonsense.

Brilliant premise, luxury Carribbean resort, 3 families are told of special secluded beach. One family has a couple of young kids, the beach's effect on them is mind-blowing.

In common with his later work, M Knight Shyamalam's trademark twist.....is a little bit shit, really. Very thought provoking premise.

Really looking forward to Predator prequel Prey this weekend hopefully on some sort of stream.

Mayor West

Prey.

Very impressed, excellent cinematography, and great kills. Not 100% convinced about the predators new look, especially without the mask, and animal CGI still has a LONG way to go to look believable.

Overall, 8/10.

TCIB

Prey

Given the crap that has come before it in the Predator franchise this is a breathe of fresh air. It certainly touches heavily on the first without being a straight copy. It brings fresh ideas to a franchise that was dying because hollywood is bloody shit all to often, The Predator anyone?. Good pacing, nice cinematography and the action is not bad.

I will give this a 8.5. Not totally due to just the film but the fact it needed moving away from the awful 2018 movie, seriously who the fuck thought that was a good idea to release! It has given the franchise some breathing room to possibly carry on. Another like the 2018 movie and this franchise was going to be dead for at least 10 years, nobody would touch that.

Like Mayor West say's the new look Predator is not my cup of tea but i know the lore and that the different clans can differ in looks. It fits the lore so i am at peace with how this Predator looks.

It is never going to beat the original but it certainly does the Predator universe justice.

i♥city

Prey. Why are modern movies so bad? Brilliant concept but I don't know, maybe they sent the predator from the predators equivalent of EDS. That's not the predator I know.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.