Last Film You Saw

My thoughts exactly.

I think if you had two little known actors starring in it people would call it a B movie dud.
Reminds me of one of those God awful Woody Allen "comedy" movies. You know the ones you don't appreciate unless you eat Caviar for breakfast and have a PhD in visual arts or some shit.

Last edited:
Operation Finale - The story of the hunt for, and capture of, Adolph Eichmann in Argentina, 6/10. For such incredible subject matter, I expected a bit more.

Boring. Complete Oscar bait. One of those movies you make deliberately boring and weird so the viewers would be scared of calling it out because to do that would mean you have little imagination and you aren't artsy enough to pick on the creative elements of the movie.
that’s just your opinion, to many others and myself it’s a brilliant film……

Jeepers Creepers (2001)

Not watched this for so long, forgot how utterly fantastic it was. The atmosphere is so creepy. The first three quarters of the film is brilliant, it drops slightly when they get to the police station, but overall it's an 8.5/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.