Last Film You Saw

Glass Onion.

Much preferred the setting and the cast of Knives Out, but this was very good still, 8/10
I thought it went just over silly for me. The scientist had no lines or backstory really which in retrospect was odd. Like you I preferred Knives Out. 5/10

Just tried to watch white noise on netflix, gave up after 20 minutes, was going absolutely nowhere, it was just a load of rambling aimless talk.

Was loving The Banshees of Inisherin until the ridiculous element of digit chopping came into play. When has that scenario ever happened in the history of mankind? Just lost all credibility from then on. Which was a shame because some great acting and wonderful scenery involved in the film.

Just finished watching Pulp Fiction for the first time. Thoroughly enjoyed, and so many lines I instantly recognised but had no idea were from the film.

All quiet western front

Brutal . Depressing. Ultimately pointless.

3 million dead for no territory gain in 4 years

Good film and from a young Germans perspective

8/10

Just finished watching Pulp Fiction for the first time. Thoroughly enjoyed, and so many lines I instantly recognised but had no idea were from the film.
Glad you enjoyed it. What a film. If you enjoyed that I implore you to watch Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, but watch in the context of the Manson murders. I always wondered what the Spahn ranch was and looked like. Now I know from filmmakers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.