Last Film You Saw

The Truman Show. Loved it. A really interesting morality story (it's a shame so much of the scenes involving the guilt the other actors felt got cut), which I wish had a slightly longer ending.

I've never really rated Jim Carrey before but at times he reminded me of Jack Nicholson in this film.

The Truman Show. Loved it. A really interesting morality story (it's a shame so much of the scenes involving the guilt the other actors felt got cut), which I wish had a slightly longer ending.

I've never really rated Jim Carrey before but at times he reminded me of Jack Nicholson in this film.
Great movie !!

Dark Water - makes you sick how big business can think so little about people & communities, the greedy murdering cunts.

Dark Water - makes you sick how big business can think so little about people & communities, the greedy murdering cunts.
Wouldn’t it be nice if executives were sent to prison for shot like this, look at our waters and all that shit that is dumped in them! Never mind paltry fines get the cunts sent down and see how quick it stops.

Wouldn’t it be nice if executives were sent to prison for shot like this, look at our waters and all that shit that is dumped in them! Never mind paltry fines get the cunts sent down and see how quick it stops.

Imagine if they admitted it when paying a $700m fine
or even said sorry
or visited the cancer wards
or were prepared to tell shareholders that the next years results will have a hole in it as soon as they’ve realised what they’ve made is deadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.