Last Film You Saw

The Truman Show. Loved it. A really interesting morality story (it's a shame so much of the scenes involving the guilt the other actors felt got cut), which I wish had a slightly longer ending.

I've never really rated Jim Carrey before but at times he reminded me of Jack Nicholson in this film.

Jim Carey in Man on the Moon is right up there. Worth watching the documentary on the film as well.

Also pretty ace in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and the tv show ‘Kidding’.

It's on Netflix now, give it a go. A cross between fairytale fantasy and brutal war film. Spanish with subtitles. Brilliant
I haven't seen this either but have always been waiting for what I thought was the original version in English to drop on my IPTV as it has De Niro in it and the title of the movie , guess I was due a long wait then if it's actually a Spanish movie.

I haven't seen this either but have always been waiting for what I thought was the original version in English to drop on my IPTV as it has De Niro in it and the title of the movie , guess I was due a long wait then if it's actually a Spanish movie.
You thinking of the one where De Niro plays a gay pirate on a flying ship?

Ha, no idea what film you're thinking of.
Shit have done a bit of google and looks like I was thinking of Stardust with De Niro in it thinking it was Pan's Labrytnth.
You thinking of the one where De Niro plays a gay pirate on a flying ship?
Yes, i'm sorted in my head now between P.Labrynth, Labrynth and Star Dust... Oh dear...anyway best move on :-)

Shit have done a bit of google and looks like I was thinking of Stardust with De Niro in it thinking it was Pan's Labrytnth.

Yes, i'm sorted in my head now between P.Labrynth, Labrynth and Star Dust... Oh dear...anyway best move on :-)
Didn't think i would be talking Bowie spanish fantasy and gay long john silver goodfella today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.