Last Film You Saw

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (2023) - 7/10

Probably one of the higher scores you'll see but mainly because it's my genre of movie.

It's fun and a bit absurd, much like the originals. It's a long film, over 2 and half hours but I didn't feel it, I enjoyed it. The potential of de-aging technology was shown, again not perfect, the voice didn't match properly but the potential is there. Didn't like Phoebe Waller-Bridge in it at all, the film needed much less of her. Not as good as the Last Crusade or Raiders but at the end of the day you get to go on an adventure with Indiana Jones.

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (2023) - 7/10

Probably one of the higher scores you'll see but mainly because it's my genre of movie.

It's fun and a bit absurd, much like the originals. It's a long film, over 2 and half hours but I didn't feel it, I enjoyed it. The potential of de-aging technology was shown, again not perfect, the voice didn't match properly but the potential is there. Didn't like Phoebe Waller-Bridge in it at all, the film needed much less of her. Not as good as the Last Crusade or Raiders but at the end of the day you get to go on an adventure with Indiana Jones.
From the reviews I've read I think I'd rather go on an adventure with Jim Jones

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.

I like Phoebe Waller-Bridge but my goodness her character was absolutely terrible. She was literally pointless yet a lead character. Mads Mikkelson plays a good role as always.

6.5/10
I watched Mads in Arctic the other night, he's very good in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.