Last Film You Saw

Fast X. My son had it on. Lasted 15 mins. For young people with no attention span. A new scene/ implausible adventure every 7 mins in a new exotic location with absolutely fuck all connection to the previous scene.

1/10 cos Charlize Theron is fit

Finally got round to watching the deer hunter recently. I've seen bits in the past and know it's long. It's on I player now so committed the time the other day and watched the whole of it in 1 go.

Conclusion. It's a great film but there is at least 45 mins of it that can be cut. Most of it from the wedding scenes.

Finally got round to watching the deer hunter recently. I've seen bits in the past and know it's long. It's on I player now so committed the time the other day and watched the whole of it in 1 go.

Conclusion. It's a great film but there is at least 45 mins of it that can be cut. Most of it from the wedding scenes.
Brilliant film, if a little on the long side (as you said). Outstanding performances from De Niro, Walken, Cazale and Streep. That Russian roulette sequence; wow.

The Three Musketeers (2011) - 4/10
Really not a good re-telling of the story. The accents although deliberately OTT are terrible. Almost unbelievable that they messed up a film with that cast.

Valentine (2001) - 6/10
Not a bad effort for a slasher horror, predictable but watchable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.