Last Film You Saw

Transformers 3 Dark Side of the Moon 4/10 again can’t believe I’m putting myself through these but I’m determined to watch my back catalogue !

The Northman. 6/10. The weakest of Robert Egger's 3 films, but still enjoyable. Prefered Valhalla Rising.
Haha, Valhalla Rising - one of my choices for worst film ever. Would be a shoe-in if it weren't for the brutality of the opening 3 mins.
I lived in hope for the rest of it, sadly it was for me, awasted journey.

Each to their own, I guess.

Don't Look Up (Adam McKay, 2021) - 8/10. I really enjoyed this, and it was far more silly than i anticipated, i think i had a bit of a different film in my head. Anyway, good summary of some of the problems in society today with regards political greed, willful ignorance and so on.

The King (David Michod, 2019) - 7.5/10. A decent attempt at adapting some of Shakespeare's Henry plays, with regards the succession of Henry V and his war in France. Popularised with big battle scenes and so on, I enjoyed this film quite a bit, worth a watch.

Dune (2021)

Was one of those, sat down to eat, turned the TV on and it was just starting. Not the type of film I'd usually opt for. Three hours plus, with all the ads. Surprised myself that I stuck with it, must've been good.

Scream 6.

I really enjoyed it. It's better than the last 4 sequels and has a different feel.

It's never going to win an Oscar etc, but if you like slashers it's probably the best one after the original.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.