Last Film You Saw

Platoon.
Platoon is a 1986 war film written and directed by Oliver Stone, starring Tom Berenger, Willem Dafoe, Charlie Sheen, Keith David, Kevin Dillon, John C. McGinley, Forest Whitaker, and Johnny Depp.

Excellent if you like war films 8.3/10

View attachment 85347
One of my favourite films and imo a great soundtrack

REALLY looking forward to this, will watch this weekend.
Just watched it, loved it.
Was never an initial big Wham fan as such (my cousin who was five years younger was, which put me off lol. She went to their gigs) but I did love dancing to their later stuff, and I grew to really love George later. Particularly his solo work and how much of a really decent person he was.
I have to admit I honestly didn't realise how important Andrew was.
Good luck to him, he was a true friend and very talented in his own right.

Just finished watching, "El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie," on Netflix.

The movie started slowly and I considered not watching it - the acting seemed wooden.

But it picks up.

The movie follows Walter White's sidekick, Jessy Pinkman, subsequent to the final episode of Breaking Bad.

I ended up linking the movie a lot. If you're a fan of the TV series, "Breaking Bad," I think you'll enjoy this film. It's essentially an extended Breaking Bad episode.

7.5/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.