Last Film You Saw

It's silly, but I love it!!
Ha! I remember liking the soundtrack in my teens and I’ve always been a sucker for Arnie’s action films. True Lies remains a favourite from that era.

The film itself reminds me a bit of Fallen with Denzel Washington. They must have come out at a similar time.

Ha! I remember liking the soundtrack in my teens and I’ve always been a sucker for Arnie’s action films. True Lies remains a favourite from that era.

The film itself reminds me a bit of Fallen with Denzel Washington. They must have come out at a similar time.

They were of a similar time, I'm sure!

As always there's always a Hollywood trend of these things!

99 and 98, I enjoyed both

Deathsport (1979)
Excruciatingly awful. Maybe worse.
The 'sport' brings up the image of Rollerball. Nope, but there is some riding around a sandpit on motocross bikes. And things blowing up. Lots of things blowing up. Sometimes for no reason, it seems. Sometimes possibly because they feel left out while other things blow up.
People say gnomic things which are largely tosh. Acting is outlawed, cutting is random so nothing too obviously murderous gets shown. Decapitated heads bouncing along are fine though.
Don't. Really don't. In the name of anything you hold dear, avoid.

Infinity Pool

While staying at an isolated island resort, James (Alexander Skarsgård) and Em (Cleopatra Coleman) are enjoying a perfect vacation of pristine beaches, exceptional staff, and soaking up the sun. But guided by the seductive and mysterious Gabi (Mia Goth), they venture outside the resort grounds and find themselves in a culture filled with violence, hedonism, and untold horror.

Hmm I really liked it and got engrossed, but I imagine some people will think it's shit. One of those.

7.5/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.