Last Film You Saw

Just watching 'For Your Eyes Only' on the telly. Rodger Moore in his mid fifties hurtling down a ski jump, landing on a dining table then skiing down a bobsleigh run on one leg whilst being pursued by two blokes on motorcycles. All that straight after humping some 25 year old blonde. I'm beginning to think it's flipping made up!

Astley Lad said:
Just watching 'For Your Eyes Only' on the telly. Rodger Moore in his mid fifties hurtling down a ski jump, landing on a dining table then skiing down a bobsleigh run on one leg whilst being pursued by two blokes on motorcycles. All that straight after humping some 25 year old blonde. I'm beginning to think it's flipping made up!

You take that back, take it back now, mum tell him :-(

Astley Lad said:

Manchester got a mention

Just been watching Underworld while getting my dinner ready. Hard to take Michael Sheen seriously as a bad guy though, once you've seen him in his role as Brian Clough.

Kate Beckinsale; Goddamn!

The Bourne Legacy ; a very nice surprise, and none of that dodgy Greengrass jerky camerawork that marred the 2nd and 3rd films

bluemike said:
The Gambler. Don't bother.

Said the same a while ago...Give Top Five a miss, it's also crap... Try this>>>>
Poster-600x320.jpg

jimharri said:
blueincy said:
bluemike said:
The Gambler. Don't bother.

Said the same a while ago...Give Top Five a miss, it's also crap... Try this>>>>
Poster-600x320.jpg
Jason Statham?

omg.gif

I know, I thought that but give it a go anyway and found it was actually good jim..
Better than the Gambler anyway, with a better script..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.