Last Film You Saw

Talk to me - 2/10

After all the rave reviews about this being the most horror movie of the year, I decided to watch the movie and had to skip through most of it. Absolute disaster and a total waste of time. Its like no one knows how to make horror movies anymore. Everything comes down to some emotionally scarred heroine battling psychological "demons" from her past or some anti-social male hero who fumbles his way through the zombie apocalypse. Sick of what Gen Z refer to as horror movies.

Talk to me - 2/10

After all the rave reviews about this being the most horror movie of the year, I decided to watch the movie and had to skip through most of it. Absolute disaster and a total waste of time. Its like no one knows how to make horror movies anymore. Everything comes down to some emotionally scarred heroine battling psychological "demons" from her past or some anti-social male hero who fumbles his way through the zombie apocalypse. Sick of what Gen Z refer to as horror movies.
They're all shite. I can't be bothered watching any of them since some twat on here told me to watch Babadook. Steaming pile of shit.

Warlock
Richard Widmark, Henry Fonda, Anthony Quinn, Dorothy Malone. A famous gunman becomes the marshal of Warlock to end a gang's rampages.

One of my favourite Westerns. For me any film with Henry Fonda is a classic !

9/10

Free on youtube

maxresdefault.jpg

A film from 2001 that has aged well 8/10

The only reason why I didn't think it was a 9 was Rowan Atkinson irritated the fuck out of me every time he spoke.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.