Last Film You Saw

When was there ever a horror film that truly scared you
Shouldn't necessarily scare you but there has to be some substance or element of real horror to it.

Some good modern horror films are

The VVitch
The ending with the talking goat and the witches floating still has my spine tingling

Sinister

Barbarians

IT

The Ring

The new hellraiser (not really horror but gory)

The Last voyage of the demeter

Candyman (The original, not sure if I can call that a modern horror film)

Fear street (not exactly horror but loved the whole spiritual element to it, blood covenants, cursed bloodlines and also how all three parts were connected)

Midnight meat train (A bit silly but that's what horror movies should be like)

I think the "insidious" horror movies made a mess of the genre. Can't believe some dummies called M3gan a horror movie, what next,Barbie? Modern hollywood sucks.

Last edited:
Shouldn't necessarily scare you but there has to be some substance or element of real horror to it.

Some good modern horror films are

The VVitch
The ending with the talking goat and the witches floating still has my spine tingling

Sinister

Barbarians

IT

The Ring

The new hellraiser (not really horror but gory)

The Last voyage of the demeter

Candyman (The original, not sure if I can call that a modern horror film)

Fear street (not exactly horror but loved the whole spiritual element to it, blood covenants, cursed bloodlines and also how all three parts were connected)

Midnight meat train (A bit silly but that's what horror movies should be like)

I think the "insidious" horror movies made a mess of the genre. Can't believe some dummies called M3gan a horror movie, what next,Barbie? Modern hollywood sucks.
The best horror/ phycological thrillers of the past 20 odd years are,

The Others and Pans Labyrinth.
Brilliant films thanks to fantastic writing.

Barbie: Lets just say it's the Emperors New Clothes but in a subtler shade of .. Pink.

However .. All hail to Dua Lipa.

Score:
Me 6.97/10:
Wife 8.62/10

Barbie: Lets just say it's the Emperors New Clothes but in a subtler shade of .. Pink.

However .. All hail to Dua Lipa.

Score:
Me 6.97/10:
Wife 8.62/10

If you're going to highlight any song from Barbie it has to be the Billie Eilish song over the end credits! I actually really liked the film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.