Last Film You Saw

The Batman (2022) very dark,violent and slow, probably 30 mins too long, setup for a sequel, a mire gritty take on the Bat which I applaud them for, but I think I’ve become used to Batman with gadgets as well, still think Dark Knight is the best on screen Batman so far. 7.5/10

"The Batman" is his second year as the character and the most comic accurate as it was built upon the psyche of the person behind the mask as in 'Batman, Year One' and a little bit of 'Batman: Ego'.

Made it my favourite one.

The Batman (2022) very dark,violent and slow, probably 30 mins too long, setup for a sequel, a mire gritty take on the Bat which I applaud them for, but I think I’ve become used to Batman with gadgets as well, still think Dark Knight is the best on screen Batman so far. 7.5/10
Its a good film for the 10% of it where you can see what the hell is going on

"The Batman" is his second year as the character and the most comic accurate as it was built upon the psyche of the person behind the mask as in 'Batman, Year One' and a little bit of 'Batman: Ego'.

Made it my favourite one.
Ye I agree but as a cinematic piece o much prefer Dark Knight, it’s a pity we didn’t get more of Affleck as the old battered Batman

Ye I agree but as a cinematic piece o much prefer Dark Knight, it’s a pity we didn’t get more of Affleck as the old battered Batman

I can see why "TDK" is many fans' favourite, but that's because Heath Ledger carried that film and became a posthumus legend for it. Bale's not even great in that film.

That's why I liked the new version as it's about the main character, not the side piece.

Let's wait and see who the real nemesis is for this version as 'Riddler' was just a test.

And as your last comment, that 'weary' Bats is this timeline.

I think you maybe need to watch on a good screen in a dark room you can definitely see more, but I know what you mean
i watched at the cinema and i was being a bit dramatic but i did think it was very dark which while i know is the tone of the film , did make it hard to follow sometimes, but overall good film helped by me being a massive batman fan

I can see why "TDK" is many fans' favourite, but that's because Heath Ledger carried that film and became a posthumus legend for it. Bale's not even great in that film.

That's why I liked the new version as it's about the main character, not the side piece.

Let's wait and see who the real nemesis is for this version as 'Riddler' was just a test.

And as your last comment, that 'wearry' Bats is this timeline.
its just an ongoing issue for the batman films, is that every single one of them will be compared to their predecessor, keaton will always be the definitive for me but everyone has their own, it will be the same for marvel now with the new versions of their characters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.