Last Film You Saw

its just an ongoing issue for the batman films, is that every single one of them will be compared to their predecessor, keaton will always be the definitive for me but everyone has their own, it will be the same for marvel now with the new versions of their characters

Whilst I agree on comparisons, I don't really compare actors, more storyline/ story production.

Like, for me, "TDK" is the best of all Nolan's 'Batman' work cos he let Ledger come up with his own shit, so it wasn't very Nolan-esque in terms of his usual stuff.

Pattinson is a good 'Batman', better than Keaton's, however their 'Bruce Wayne' are different in the way they're fleshed out. Pattinson's is withdrawn through trauma and Keaton's and Bale's...? I can't tell!

So, they present different things to me, but overall I think Pattinson's version presents as 'glove fitting'/ or 'second skin' when he put on the costume whereas the other actors, I don't see WHY they do that.

Just my quick analysis. Love to hear yours!

Whilst I agree on comparisons, I don't really compare actors, more storyline/ story production.

Like, for me, "TDK" is the best of all Nolan's 'Batman' work cos he let Ledger come up with his own shit, so it wasn't very Nolan-esque in terms of his usual stuff.

Pattinson is a good 'Batman', better than Keaton's, however their 'Bruce Wayne' are different in the way they're fleshed out. Pattinson's is withdrawn through trauma and Keaton's and Bale's...? I can't tell!

So, they present different things to me, but overall I think Pattinson's version presents as 'glove fitting'/ or 'second skin' when he put on the costume whereas the other actors, I don't see WHY they do that.

Just my quick analysis. Love to hear yours!
I agree with you to some extent and i like pattisons work, i think with dc the films rise and fall as to how batman plays off the bad guy, for me keaton and bale both had bad guys to work with both nicholson and ledgers joker and de vitos penguin with walken an also cracking foil, i think they set the tone of the movie, it will be interesting to see how pattison works with keoghan as the joker as i think they could do really good things together.

I think as an origin story pattisons is the best, as a film tdk is the best, as a great movie i think keatons is the best, a good case could be made for all of them really.

I agree with you to some extent and i like pattisons work, i think with dc the films rise and fall as to how batman plays off the bad guy, for me keaton and bale both had bad guys to work with both nicholson and ledgers joker and de vitos penguin with walken an also cracking foil, i think they set the tone of the movie, it will be interesting to see how pattison works with keoghan as the joker as i think they could do really good things together.

I think as an origin story pattisons is the best, as a film tdk is the best, as a great movie i think keatons is the best, a good case could be made for all of them really.

Yeah, I think that's very fair.

Ye agree with all that last paragraph, that’s why I loved Keaton in The Flash, might not be everyone’s cup of tea but great to see him a back.

Just rewatched Signs the M Night Shyamalan film about aliens invading. Still a really good movie and well written.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.