Last Film You Saw

Ferrari - absolute snooze fest 4/10

Nocturne - surprisingly good film about twin sisters both being very good at piano, and one of them having delusions of grandeur and going a bit crazy. 7/10

White House Down - A sort of Bruce Willis vest type “attack on the President“ by baddies caper. A 7/10 at best

The Outsider: Jared Leto in Japanese Yakuza movie. His stoic personality plays well, but formulaic and, while I can appreciate their loyalty, honor code and sensibilities, it wasn’t a very well fleshed out movie.

Rent-a-pal.

A lonely guy looking after his dementia suffering mother buys a video tape to make friends with (played by wil Wheaton of stand by me fame)

7/10

The Reptile loved it Del Toro doesn’t do enough films for me 7/10
BDT was brilliant in Sicario, one of my favorite movies. We see him at a distance, through the eyes of Emily Blunt’s FBI Agent, because we think the film is about her. Then, about 2/3 of the way through it, we realize the movie is about him, and the watcher’s POV changes dramatically. Great film, great performance. Love the wolf comment in the movie. Great line!

BDT was brilliant in Sicario, one of my favorite movies. We see him at a distance, through the eyes of Emily Blunt’s FBI Agent, because we think the film is about her. Then, about 2/3 of the way through it, we realize the movie is about him, and the watcher’s POV changes dramatically. Great film, great performance. Love the wolf comment in the movie. Great line!
Sicario 1 and 2 are great just wish they’d do the third

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.