Last Film You Saw

I didn't mind it but I can see why you would be annoyed if you paid to watch it as it was a very different film to what it was marketed as. I actually didn't mind the war photography angle but there was so much more potential to do something more engaging with the subject matter. Didn't really touch on any of the big political issues in America or what may have caused the war or gave it a human element. 6/10 for me.

Also watched Boy kills World and Abigail which both come under daft but enjoyable ways to pass an evening.
It wasn’t the war photography side of the film that I had a problem with, it was the lack of any cohesive storytelling, script or for that matter the painting by numbers ending.

The only reason I said 4/10 was I did like the way it was filmed with the snapshot images, but that was about it. I’m sure the director had, what they thought was a clever idea to do what war photographers do and let the images tell the story, but for me it just doesn’t work and is yet another director deciding that the art element is more important than the story.

Last edited:
The Mauritanian.
True story about a detainee at guantanamo. Very good indeed.
Next time someone says anything about Abu Dhabi sports washing, you should remind the cunts that the yanks are behind this. Fucking unbelievable breach of human rights.
An excellent film. A grim watch in parts but ultimately uplifting and centred on a remarkable man.

I'm impressed by the logical outcome and it destroys a lot of today's discussion on the notion of being a woman.

What really shocked me (besides the crazy wokeism around gender) was the use of puberty blockers. Shocked me to my core to know some "qualified" doctors can distribute this medication to a small person not mature enough to understand feelings on their own gender can float throughout their growth.

And then there's the pressure of social media and being 'accepted'.
Sorry Bigga, missed this. Yeah, that about nails it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.