Last Film You Saw

Im tempted to go and see 'Twisters' in 4DX. Seems like the sort of film that would be a good match for what is an otherwise 'gimmicky' experience imo.

Apparently the second part has been put on hold and NETFLIX have stepped in looks like it’s all going to streaming with a possibility of making it a series rather than 4 films, it’s not done well at the box office,

Yeh, I think they made an error. I went the second day it opened early morning showing and tbf it was packed. But there was a constant flow of people going to the loo, there's a lot to be said for the ability to pause.

As long as you don’t have a bad back!
I know it's best to hold on and keep your back and shoulders supported up against the seat when the action scene starts. If you don't it can hurt especially if you let it bump you backwards and forwards dodgem style.

I know it's best to hold on and keep your back and shoulders supported up against the seat when the action scene starts. If you don't it can hurt especially if you let it bump you backwards and forwards dodgem style.
I watched it for Eternals I felt physically sick

All of Us Strangers

A truly beautiful film about loss and trauma. By the time the end credits hit, I was left in awe and reflecting on the film and life in general. Will watch it again. 9/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.